Saturday, April 12, 2008

yesterday was real tiring :l suddenly i started to feel the stress of a jc life . its like really crazy and all . I suddenly missed all those times in secondary school where you can still stay in school to slack with your friends after lessons . now ? when your lessons ends, its already 5 plus. Perhaps its my combination or something . When i check mine with my friends, mine always ends later than them . Especially on friday . My lessons ends at 5.10 . Furthermore mr phang would always drag the lesson . Then after that i still have to hurry to dance . ><" but for ling lan . she ends school at 2 i think . its really saddening :( oh well . after comp was break we started eating moo
ice-cream ! yummy xDD started to take pictures !


lols .. just realised they are all from admiralty house ! poor me . in canberra :l












:DDD cheerios .

VAMPIRE KNIGHT ANIME IS OUT ! :D

No comments: