Tuesday, February 10, 2009

bored life :l

I'm bored . Thorough and through . Well . Asked Jas for a topic and she gave me one . I think I should change my blog a little . 2 sections . One for daily stuff and the other for my comments or thoughts about some topic . No fixed topic . I'll talk about anything . Isn't that a good idea ? LOL .

Okay . So here goes the topic for today . Xiaofifi . I have NO idea what can I type with regards to this WEIRD topic . It's not like I know it well or anything . I mean it's Jas's soft toy right . Or can it even be considered as a soft toy at all ? Anyways those that are lost . Here it is . The main character for today .

Ah . Okay forget it . I don't wana type about it anymore . Nothing to say . I shall read my newspapers while listening to We The King songs . I think their songs are really nice ~ :DD

"Where are your guts to fly?
Soaring through, through the night
And if you take that last step
I'll follow you
Leave the edge and fly
We're finally alive"

i need a miracle .. where's my blue moon ?

No comments: