Thursday, February 19, 2009

tell me tell me tell me too ~

Well . I'm comfortably on my chair now, waiting for JiaKiang to teach me question 6 of the physics tutorial . So till then, I shall blog ! :D Today is a LONG day and hence I bet the blog post is gona be long too :P

During assembly, there were talks on Floorball's trip to Japan and Band's trip to HongKong . Well . I was quite envious of how they managed to see the snow because they went to the other part of Japan while we stayed in Tokyo for the entire week . And also the homestay . I really wanted to see how it feels to live in a Japanese home . They also showed us a video on cheerleading . Gosh . It's not that kind of cheerleading you're thinking of . I recently just read a manga that featured cheerleading during their school's sportmeet . It was really cool . And looking at the "real" japanese do it was a little funny at first because they were so serious . But as I watched on, I realised how serious they were and how much they value it . They play a huge part in lifting the students' spirit during important events . I guess if we see it in a different perspective and we stop how we view people based on popularity, maybe one day we can do it too . It may seem funny to those who can't comprehend and lack the courage to do what they want . In the end, they just go with the flow and in the end, they can never achieve what they really want .

Okay . Enough with all this . Band's way of presenting was really cute . Brought a lot of laughter and all . Was totally engrossed in it . It was way COOL ! How they managed to perform in HongKong's Disneyland . I mean it's an experience not everyone can get to have . Totally envious ! :P Not to forget, the last part of the presentation when they were showing the video, there was a live performance by Jonathan . He was playing the piano . Gosh . It was so heartwrenching ! The tune was so good . And the melody is still stuck in my head right now . I turned around and told Jolene " Either I learn how to play the piano, or my future boyfriend must be able to play it " :X LOL . I mean .. it's seriously .. yeah . LOL .

And also people, please vote for YJ ! yishunjc.does.it Mr Phang is in it ! And he spoke really fluent Chinese . Way to go ! :P

GP lecture was a little boring I guess . I'm tired of the intense comprehension exercises . Felt like sleeping . My vocab is really bad . I didn't know most of the words . In the end, I only got one mark for it . I guess it's normal in some sense . It's not like I got more than 2 marks for vocab before -___________-

Economics lessons was stoning again . Computing was ahhh x.x I guess Jolene is sick of me already . Because I don't have a single clue what Mdm Myl is saying . I think today's one was the first time I got it . Yeah . The previous ones were x.x Haix . And guess what's the best part ? There's a test on it next monday . All the best to me !

Break was the best . Half an hour only for the entire long day of school plus extra malay lesson and dance . Ate all I could . Finally I came to realize why MingSheng can eat a plate of beehoon and get full . Mine was like 1/3 of his and I couldn't even finish it . Felt really full when I've eaten half portion of it .

Physics lecture, I was "lost" . Maths lesson . There was a test . Guess I fared okay . Starting to get the hang of vectors like finally ? Showed Jolene Wondergirl's music videos . Lynnette is driving me crazy with them and I'm infecting the others . Good job yeah ? I sang "Nobody" and "Tell me" for the entire day . Jolene was exasperated by my actions but she couldn't have a say in whatever I'm doing . So she had to suffer :PP

GP lesson . We had a vocab pop quiz . Couldn't retain any words in my head at all . AHH ! Need to start using the words . If not, I think I would never get to master them .

Computing was Mr Ho's lesson . Everyone was quite high at that time . After that, ate 2 buns and went for Malay lesson . Everyone got a chance to introduce ourselves in Malay and I really sucked in it . RenZhi, YangJie and Cheewee were posing weird questions to everyone . Jeannette's one was who does she like and stuff . CheeWee's one was how many times did .. :X LOL . Better don't type . Later he kill me :X But seriously, they made the lesson more fun . If not it would be a dead one . Talking about dead, YangJie killed an insect and left the corpse on my paper . I was totally freaked out . I was about to tear already and I was telling myself that I can't cry over the fear of a stupid tiny insect in class ! So I was holding on to it . They thought that I was depressed and all . Actually I was trying to breathe properly x.x Jeannette eventually helped me to get rid of it and wrote RIP on it . Oh well .. 

After that was Dance . Practised more . WenJia was really cool . She should join WuShu . When she did the "hah" thing . It was really fierce . And when I tried, it was a COMPLETE failure . Mine was "hah" but it was a little high pitch ? When I raise my voice, it starts to get higher -______- I shall sing instead . This ain't for me . Lynnette was dancing to Wondergirl's song when the security guard auntie saw her . LOL . She was so embarrased and all . But she's really good at it . She's joining talentime . She couldn't get anyone to dance with her so I think she's gona sing . So support her people ! :DD Anyways the juniors really make my day . They are so hiliarious and we had a fun time bullying WenJia :X LOL ~

Went to have dinner with WenJia at northpoint after dance . Showed her all the music videos . I think she might get infected with this "wondergirls" disease soon . Oh yeah . Lynnette lied to the guys that she was half korean and they said that she looked like Kyung . LOL . Funny . And they tried to converse in Korean . It was totally like a korean drama . They were so natural and all . For Kyung, of course . I mean it's his native language . But for Lynnette, she was cool .

Then I went to find my mum and maid at Sembawang Shopping Centre . Walked home after that . It was nice to have the wind hitting gently on your face :DD 

Okay . Time to sleep ~ :DD Bye people . Have a good night !

No comments: