Wednesday, February 18, 2009

tired ><"

It's late right now . Oh wait . Is it ? Lately, I've been sleeping earlier and this would be counted as late already . I've realised how important sleep is to ensure that you're awake most of the time during school .

Was really tired in school today because yesterday night I couldn't sleep properly . Kept tossing and turning . Even when I slept, I felt like I was subconciously awake . It was freaky . Been long since I've felt like this .

Shall keep this post short because I want to sleep !

There's these juniors in dance that are really cute . LOL . A korean fan . She was teaching us how to dance Wondergirls songs . Learnt some steps in So hot and Nobody . LOL . It was fun seriously . She was like going crazy over all the dance and stuff . Was happy that there were people like her . She claimed that in secondary school, all her friends didn't want to join in so this time she was really excited about it . She's so cute seriously . The other juniors too . Oh well . Seems like dance is going to be not that boring ...

Lessons were as usual today . Used Jeannette's magical eyedrops when I felt like sleeping . Ash was hiliarious during GP lesson . Every group took turns to present their mindmaps . So HanWee and Ash were together presenting one of them . When it reached the end, HanWee said " stand " to Ash . And he stood up . Actually what he wanted was the stand ot the essay . LOL . It was really funny . We were laughing like crazy and all .

PE was disappointing because I ran slower than last week . Darn . I guess I'm further away from Napfa gold now ): Need to buck up even more !

Chatted with WenJia when we were on our way home after dance . It seems like I'm not the only one feeling this way right now . Our lives are upside down right now . They were peaks and now we were the opposite . So it is so difficult to get over this period . She totally understands how I feel and everything .. Haix ..

Anyways, I was reading the newspaper just now . Saw this short little post . There was this sign with "a couple smooching but with a cross over it "put up in .. Can't remember what country . It was put up in order to prevent from couples from kissing goodbye when their spouses leave for work every morning . It was quite cute I guess .

And MingSheng showed me some pictures of a transparent LCD . So cool ! And it seems that Apple has it xDD

No comments: