Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF ! :P

Gosh . Been so long since I've felt this kind of ache . I remember that when I was in secondary school, I loved to play badminton with my friends after school . And it's really those kind of insane type . We play for really long like 4 5 hours ? And after that when you're really thirsty, you're wrist is so tired until you can't even hold a can drink upright . So it's completely "puppet" .

Now, I feel EXACTLY the same . It's a little crazy but yeah . I can't really move my hands much . It's like stuck to the table top ? The ache starts kicking in when I start to control it . Yupp . And the reason for it ? I've been lifting someone up a lot of times . And the person is .. FLIPEE ! I mean ANGHUILING ! :X LOL . So cute yeah ! Flipee ~ I love it . I mean the name :X YingZhu and me were the flippers :P I'm really weak . My arms have no strength . I finally understood how it feels to carry someone . It's totally exhausting . Usually I was the one being lifted x.x well .. 

School was okay I guess . Wasn't as long as yesterday . Managed to endure it all . And the reason is most probably school started later today . So I could get a little more sleep ~ :DD Actually I didn't because I slept later . LOL x.x 

Met up with WeiQin in the morning . We were both late but we came the same time which is like way cool . Then we walked up to SunPlaza's mac . Was queuing when I suddenly felt a white prescence behind me . As in there was someone wearing white behind me . I turned around and saw Melvin . LOL . He was like " WeiQin why did you look here ! " . I was like "I could feel someone behind x.x " . So we cleared up the misunderstanding and WeiQin wasn't the reason why I turned around . It was a little weird as WeiQin smsed Melvin during midnight . And somehow, he woke up around 2 plus and read it . So somehow, we didn't expect him to come but he did . So yeah . WeiQin gave him that pencilbox she had . Perfect for him . On top it wrote "For whole human beings only " . He was like so happy with it and said that he would quickly make the transfer . Hilarious .

Reached school like quite early . Melvin was still worried that we might be late . Well . Can't blame him because he usually takes the bus to school . Oh . And the message that WeiQin sent to Melvin . LOL . So funny :X Shall not blog it out or she'll KILL me :X

PC/CT was a little lame . Didn't do much . Went for maths reflection . Well .. I feel sad for teachers . How hurt they would feel when the students ain't paying attention or don't fare well . Because they would feel that it's their fault that the students get such results . And Muthu was playing PSP under the table ?! x.x

Physics lecture was quite okay . Sat beside YangJie and WeiQin . We were freezing ! And YangJie lent WeiQin his shirt . Guess what did WeiQin say immediately when she got hold of it ? "It stinks" . LOL :X So mean . Hehe ~

Computing . Had practical . Basically I was trying to fix that stupid error . And Mr Ho was so mean to me ! I asked him what's wrong with the program because I seriously couldn't solve it . Okay . I shall type it properly so you all could visualize what happened .

Me : Mr Ho ~ I NEED HELP ! SERIOUS .
Mr Ho : Okay what .
Me : I have no idea what error this is .
Mr Ho : Oh . Read it .
Me : (started reading)
Mr Ho : No . I also can read . You read then figure out on your own (walks away)
Me : What ?! x.x 

Thanks YeowKeng for helping -______- I was like AHHH . Mr Ho is sooo unfriendly :X LOL . After that he was helping Jeannette . She was complaining that he was so mean . I told her that's he was already good to her . Mine was much worse . Jolene added in saying that if it's us . He would just walk away . Which is what happened to me apparently x.x Well . But the practises are making me get the hang of it already . Quite happy :DD

Break . BROKED inside out . I couldn't buy food . Well .. I guess someone did lend me money . Haix ~ :l Oh well . Forget it . Saw XueEr . And I found out that Jeannette is Lynnette's OGL . Lynnette is SO CUTE ! I was telling them that she's always teaching us WonderGirl's dance during our dance practises . And she immediatly perked up after hearing the word "WonderGirls" . I was telling her about what happened yesterday when she was asking Kyung to teach her korean . It was so funny how the others believed that she was half korean .

Did the card for Ms Huang during break too with WeiQin . It was a farewell gift because it was the last day she would be attached to our class . She would be teaching J1s from next week onwards ): Never mind . Shall meet up next time since she only live so near us ! Sembawang ~ :P

Had Physics lesson after that . Was really tired . Then went for dance . Learnt new parts . Lifting people is seriously not an easy job . Disappointment ? What can I say . All I could do is make the best out of it right now . Hold on people because we're in it all together ..

Thanks Daph for the picture ! She took a photo of WenJia and me using her polaroid camera . It was SO COOL . And I'm keeping it :X Sorry WenJia . Heh ~ Shall show it next time . Because WenJia wanted to take home and scan it into the computer . And I realised that WenJia and me look alike when we wear the Canberra house shirt . And also after I went to cut my fringe . LOL :P





After dance, WenJia and me sat at a bench near the mrt . It was dark and windy . Felt really good to sit down and relax while eating subway cookies :P Peanut butter and Macadamia . Talked about stuff . I guess she's the only one that really knows what's going on in my life right now . Because we are like so much alike and all . Thanks :D I need a friend and you're there for me .

Anyways I heard this song just now when I was visiting Jonathan's blog . It was the piano version . It's really good ! I love it :P 




Bright cold silver moon
Tonight alone in my room
You were here just yesterday
Slight turn of the head
Eyes down when you said
I guess I need my life to change
Seems like something's just aren't the same
What could I say?

I need a little more luck than a little bit
Cuz every time I get stuck the words won't fit
And every time that I try I get tongue tied
I'll need a little good luck to get me by

I need a little more help than a little bit
Like the perfect one word no one's heard yet
Cuz every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by this time

I stare up at the stars
I wonder just where you are
You feel a million miles away
(I wonder just where you are)
Was it something I said?
Or something I never did?
Or was I always in the way?
(Was it something I did?)
Could someone tell me what to say to just make you stay?

I need a little more luck than a little bit
Cuz every time I get stuck the words won't fit
And every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by

I need a little more help than a little bit
Like the perfect one word no one's heard yet
Cuz every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by this time

I know it feels like the end
Don't want to be here again
And we could help each other off the ground so we never fall down again
What it takes I don't care
We're gonna make it I swear
And we could help each other off the ground so we never fall down again
Again

I need a little more luck than a little bit
Cuz every time I get stuck the words won't fit
But every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by

I need a little more help than a little bit
Like the perfect one word no one's heard yet
Cuz every time that I try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by this time

I know it feels like the end
Don't want to be here again
And we could help each other off the ground so we never fall down again
What it takes I don't care
We're gonna make it I swear
And we could help each other off the ground so we never fall down again 

credits : lyricsreg.com

Ahh . Before I forget . Two pictures I've taken in the past . MingSheng's new Meiji bottle . He was so happy over it and flaunt how good it was . Then I shot him . Wow .. Good but ..



It leaked ? And his whole bag was wet . LOL .



A little happy . LOL :P Shouldn't say why  . Lala ~

JASPER .

No comments: