Saturday, February 14, 2009

Was watching Underworld 3 : Rise of the Lycans when a bug suddenly disturbed me :X LOL . I was like AHHH ~ then I ran away . Really far away from it . My dad was like x.x "so small you also scared" . I replied " so gross T____T . I know it is not it's fault that it is ugly but .. " LOL ><" Ahh . My dad replied " wa . next time your husband sure very pitiful " . I was like -______-

But now I think of it, it's so true :X

Since it's Val's day . I shall type this and when I come back and read this next time, I should be able to have a good laugh ! :P

These are like the basic requirements :XX

He must
- not be scared of bugs and catch them any time . LOL
- be able to make pasta ! :X or don't mind eating it . Unless I learn to make it x.x
- love manga(s) and anime(s) because im an addict :P
- be able to stand my lameness and randomness . hehehe
- remember my birthday ! :X Or I'll kill him !
- buy a chocolate cake for my birthday :P
- bring a sweater around everywhere because I'm scared of cold ! :X hehehe
- be able to stand my messiness :X
- enjoy watching movies all day long at home while munching finger food :P
- be able to stand my "1 hour to prepare to go out" illness :X
- be able to stand my "I get really long to get up in the morning because I often say okay and go back to sleep" illness
- be able to stand my addiction to black, white, and bright colours ! (esp. hotpink)
- be able to stand my long nails :X

Oh gosh . Sounds difficult . LOL ..

No comments: