Friday, February 13, 2009

a masked black friday

A slacker blogger ! Yeah . I guess I can be considered one lately . Just ain't in the mood to blog . As in, I can't remember what really happens in school and all . A little off perhaps . I wonder why x.x 

Well . Today is Friday the 13th . Anything bad that happened ? Not really . Moody ? Well .. Can't say I'm really happy and all . But I guess it's okay . I'm fine (:

Went to school quite early today I guess . Was tending to the flowers stall by Dance . Everyone put in so much effort ! ><" Great job guys . They didn't sleep at all to make sure those roses look good with ribbons and all . And when I saw the bouquets, I was like "waa . professional . " They look real good . WenJia was fantasizing that someone would give her too and all . And suddenly it was marriage already x.x She's a little insane . LOL .

Saw two guys wrapping flowers into a bouquet . So sweet . Oh well . Although it wasn't really that well done, sincerity is all that counts right . I'm sure the person who receieved it felt the love *hints* :X LOL . Okay ~ But seriously . Looking at guys trying so hard to do art and craft stuff just because of their loved ones . So sweet ! :DD

When to class late . Thanks everyone for your gifts ~ Should I list one by one ? LOL . Actually it's not really a lot so I guess it doesn't hurt to thank them . Anyways a picture of my peg and card ! xD



Aren't they nice ? :P The hotpink one on the left . Nail polish from thefaceshop .

LOL . Yesterday when my mum came into my room, she was like " you very rich hor . use nailpolish" . I was like I have no other choice . LOL . But nail polish was good in making the clip all glittery . The only thing was the smell I guess . Choking on it all night x.x LOL ><" Oh . Shouldn't say where I got these from . Joyce knows right :X LOL . But they are nice aren't they ! :DD



Gifts from everyone . Thanks guys ~!! :D Who said that Valentine's is a day only for lovers ! :P Oh wait . Today ain't Valentine's yet . Tomorrow would be a different story x.x

Thank you's . They are in random order of no preference of any kind .

Thank you WenJia for the flower ( though it's fake :P)
Thank you WeiQin for the heart and safety pin (we got it together :D)
Thank you LingLan for the red rose (love ya lots too, always !)
Thank you Joyce for the rocher flower (so that's the reason you were looking for balloon sticks huh . LOL )
Thank you Jolene for the flower and chocolate bar (Come on baobei ~ Fake flower doesn't mean anything . It's the person who give ~ You know you're important to me ! :P)
Thank you Jeannette for the flower (pink pink pink ~ lalala :X *hehehe*)
Thank you Jaslyn for the ribbon rose and the nougats (why never wrap yourself in ribbon ! :X)
Thank you Jennifer for the fair faced flower (Smirks at Jeannette :X)
Thank you JiaWei for the pocky stick (It's strawberry though :l)
Thank you Shannon for the red rose (roses are nice ! Learn to like them ! :P)
Thank you MingSheng for the ribbon rose and rocher (great effort there :D)
Thank you YangJie for the nicely wrapped rocher with ribbon (wow . great ideas . hm .. LOL)
Thank you Husnain for the chocolates (yeah . we rock ! xD)
Thank you RenZhi for the chocolates
Thank you JiaKiang for the chocolates
Thank you Muthu for the lollipops ( and Shannon, you treat me as dustbin is it ! ._. even CheeWee agreed ! x.x )
Thank you Ms Huang for the insiprational postcard to the class

Thank you people ! :DD

Oh . And thanks to my brother for losing my ipod and getting a new one back :X LOL .



Second Generation of ITouch :D I missed my old one though :l

Lessons were a little depressing . Especially since maths reflections . Vectors . Darn . When I thought it was an okay topic . Haix .. Physics I couldn't really focus anymore . Was quite disappointed in myself and all . 

Comp was fun ? LOL . It was quite okay I guess . Melvin was being lame again . I was trying to make him give me the dark chocolate that Jeannette gave him . Oh well . LOL . He couldn't be bothered with me . But I mean, if you don't like dark chocolates, you could give it to a dark choco lover like me ~~ :X LOL -______- Yeow Keng, Melvin and Shannon helped me with my program . Thanks . Everyone was going a little haywire I guess . The OGLs were lost . All of them calling for SOS . Luckily I didn't miss lessons if not I would have died . I meant I couldn't have survived . 

During break was in computing lab still . Ate a potato pie that Jolene helped me to buy . Oops . I realised I owe her money . LOL . Gotta return her on monday . Did the CVD thing . Mr Ho was sitting beside me discussing about the proposal . Halfway through, Joyce came to pass me a Valentine's day gift . Then when I came back to the seat, he said " waa . A lot fans hor ." and he was looking at the front pouch of my bag . LOL . Fans -_____- They are friends . Not fans . As in I would have fans . What would they like ? My eccentric lameness and randomness ? Or the ability to be happy for a second and hurt at the other ?

Saw PinYe . Helped her with her computing I guess . LOL . Somehow or the other :X WeiQin and YangJie came in too . Was finalising the CVD thing . Jolene was going crazy trying to be Bubbles from Powerpuff girls . She even tied her hair into two . I had no idea who came up with the idea to cosplay cartoon characters though it's a high possiblity that it's Mr Ho . He was like trying to force me to cosplay like Bubbles at first . I was rejecting like crazy saying that I have to settle the money stuff . Then I shifted his attention to Jolene . Luckily Jolene was interested in it . LOL :X Cosplay Powerpuff girls ? No way . Anime characters, I'll think about it ! :P I wana cosplay one day too ~ :DD

Last lesson was Physics . Jas crashed our lesson . Bribed Mr Phang with Nougats . LOL . Kidding . 

Went for dance after that . Guess it was okay . The dance is great . Everyone synchronized and all . Gosh . I finally saw that effect Daph wanted . She was praising the J1s like crazy and the J2s were like " aww " . When she told them to give themselves a pat on their back, Candice was doing it . Then she turned around and told us that we don't deserve it, they do . LOL . She was in the kidding tone of course but seriously the JC1s learn so fast ! And the studio is suddenly so small ><" Blehs .

Ate dinner with WeiQin, KaiLi, Tsu Qin and Cassandra . 1000 calories x.x LOL ><" It was a great dinner . Missed having dinner with Cassie . Last time before tuition and all . Yeah .

Tomorrow is Valentine's and I guess I'm going to spend it with the Dance people till 4pm ? x.x Oh well . Wanted to chill out with friends and all but I guess they might not be free . Spending one's Valentine's with family members may not be the best choice but it's better than being alone ? ><"

Now I'm going to turn in for the night I guess .

Goodnight people . Sweet dreams :D Happy Valentine's Day !

"Roses . Thorns they may have but without them, the rose would simply seem like a simple flower . " - EmotIc

Should I or should I not .. ?

No comments: