Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random Rantings : RR - XiaoFiFi

Okay . Decided to blog about XiaoFi . Apparently it's not fifi . I don't know why I gave it a new name though x.x



Uhh .. This bread look a like thing . Made me ponder for quite sometime . I was thinking why would they sell such stuff . It's like it's weird . It's not edible or anything . It's not even good to hug . So it's kind of . And it's weird hugging it even if it's huggable . And the point is it's not that cheap or anything . Why not just buy an edible one and eat it up ?

I think we have really run out of creative juices . Trying so hard to think of something cute . Something that will make girls go " eee ~ so cute ! " Well . Is it that hard actually ? Or is competition really too hard out there that we have to resort to some weird ideas already . 

And if you look in the market, it's not only bread look a like soft toys . There are also cake and stuff . The point is that they made it really alike to the real thing . Even with the "smell" . So it kind of make me wonder of the real purpose of it . To trick someone ? Well . I don't really have any idea .

No comments: