Thursday, February 12, 2009

A person that can't do much . How helpless can a person be ? Words that I just can't say . Feelings that I can just never describe and yet the only word that is left hanging in silence is "sorry" . There's too much that one have to do and too little that one can ever achieve . Sometimes there's really too much stuff that's pulling you back . The burden that just doesn't decrease no matter how much you strive to move forward . 

If I could turn back time, I wish that I didn't ever went through all these . And at that time, what kind of person would I have been ? A person that runs away . A person who tries so hard to avoid . Yes . You're looking at her .

Even if I say it a thousand times . Say it like I mean it, it doesn't mean that I would believe it . I don't have the confidence you want to see . 

Smiles just don't do the trick . 
Tears just don't rub off the pain .
Hard work just don't always pay off .
Waiting makes someone too weak .
Air that feels as heavy as mud .
When it is too difficult to even breathe, 
what is it that would push you on .. ?

when i say that it's the last gift ever .
i mean it ..

i hate myself

No comments: