Tuesday, February 17, 2009

if today was the last day ..

YAY . I got myself screwed all over upside down inside out and I've decided to stay here until I've settled the new website . And I'm not gona waste any more time on it for now because I have school ! No time at all . So I shall leave it to the weekends . Meanwhile, lets start with my ultimate boring post . LOL .

Today was a .. no idea what to comment day . LOL .

GP was kind of hilarious for my group because we are really unprepared ? Or should I say we did a slipshod work, not adding CheeWee's totally -____- presentation . He seriously has no idea what was going on . I applaud him for having the courage and initiative to even go up and present it . Oh well . All's forgiven because other groups were no where better . We were all suffering under the clutches of Ms Mok . So the verdict was to redo all of them until she accepts them . I see more work coming .

Physics practical was a .. Well . How do I explain this ? Today's experiment got to do with circuits, something which I am really WEAK at . You would understand why shortly . So I was a little nervous, fixed everything up with help from the diagram we had . And VIOLA, I've started a small barbeque . The only thing missing was the marshmallows . Yeah . You've got it . Short circuit . Jeannette, Jennifer and ShunYu were laughing at me . Told me to put out the fire and all . I was rooted to the floor, literally . I mean hello ? It's burning and it was a total shock . What could I have done ? Whip out a satay stick with yummy marshmallows and start having the time of my life ? It was totally hilarious . Well . I did put out the fire . Ms Huang helped me a lot . Thanks !

Shall not elaborate on computing and break . Economics lesson was a tug of war between my eyelids and my perseverance . The little voice in my head told me I shouldn't sleep repetitively while my eyelids rebutted that a little sleep won't harm . I tried all kinds of measures such as pinching myself, using my fingers to spread apart my eye lids and all . After that, a tiny little action did the trick . EYEDROPS ! I felt totally refreshed and awake at that moment . Suddenly whatever Ms Kwok says started getting into this little brain of mine .

Maths lecture . I was trying to do the assignment due tomrrow . 4 questions in total and I did like 2 parts . Not a bad accomplishment ? LOL . Okay . I was distracted most of the time and my dry eyes didn't do anything to help . 

After that I rushed to complete my Physics SPA . Though I "rushed", I used more than 1 hour to complete it . And hence, getting the award, slowest girl ever . Everyone finished earlier than me . Oh well . My brain is just not meant for this kind of stuff . Logic ? You can't find it anywhere in me . I'm a random girl . Yeah .

Reached home, meddled with wordpress, gave up and here I am . Gona do my maths homework next and transfer some songs into my itouch . This has been onhold for so long . So I've got to do something . Okay . Time to go . Bye people .

"If today was your last day
Would you make your mark
On ending a broken heart
You know it's never too late
To shoot for the stars
Regardless of who you are
So do whatever it takes
Cause you can't rewind
A moment in this life
Let nothing stand in your way
Cause the hands of time
Are never on your side"

No comments: