Saturday, September 25, 2004

Be myself

scared tt u lose ur fren and start to do all kinds of foolish things?u try to be what ur fren likes and instead that person tink tt u r very irritating?Actualli in life u muz enjoy and be who u r..There will be a person taht appreciates u..U wun be alone in tiz world alone..Many times when ur fren starts to ignore u..U start to think tt u r in thw wrong or u have done smth wrong..But maybe the fren tinks tt she is not suitable as a fren..Maybe she dun wan to carry on being wif frens wif u..But never reali think tt it is ur fault when ur fren ignore u..Maybe it is stress..Juz let her be away from u for a few days..I m sure if she tinks tt u r a gd fren..She will come back for u..I think tt if e person ignore u for a few days..It is juz a kind of tests..I have been in tiz type of tests before..Of coz i thought smth was wrong wif me and thought i did smth to make my fren have tiz kind of reaction but after a few days..She told me..tt it was not me taking e test..It was her..She wanted to make sure tt without me as a fren..She will feel weird and smth wrong..
I reali was happy tt she think tt i m a fren tt she needs in life..So i hope she will cherish me as a fren and of coz i will also cherish her as a fren..

No comments: