Thursday, September 16, 2004

Its talent?

Well..U see i wrote alot of like...I duno how to say but actually it is because i feel sad and start to think through y i was so sad happy or whateva..I reali wanted to tell my parents about what i feel or anyone..So i like ppl to make comments about what i write..And maybe also write y u agree with me..I love to read blogs..Juz like all of u out there..I want to noe how different ppl feels..And the difference..Of what they write in their blogs..I think someppl are juz wasting their time when they write nonsense in their blog..I think that blogs are like journals..And someone that wants to hear what u say..When u give comments i feel reali happy becoz there is someone out there to listen to me...Thx for reading my blogs and writing comments coz i reali apprecaite tt..

No comments: