Tuesday, September 14, 2004

In Love AnOt??

Guess what..I m....Not..hehe..I dunno..Maybe i m a les or what..But i did have a crush on a guy be4...wait,did i??Can't remember..haha.But if i m not wrong,i dun think i have.So i said tt i have in front to save face..Lol..Well,actually i have been reali wondering if i m les coz of me keep hanging out with girls and all that.
Sometimes i will try to convince myself i m not a les but the answer still turns out to be tt i m..Maybe if i go out more with a mixture of my frens,i will not be les anymore.Tts what i think.But i have reasons why i m not in love..
1.I m a les??
2.not enough gd guys around
3.I want to be single
4.I have no idea..
But sad to say...I as a professer have no idea what love is..From what i hear ppl say,Love is a complicated thing that makes you sad and happy at the same time but it also seems like you and your partner is one soul..Which means you think like one or shld i say u r physic??haha...Well tts what i think..So give me comments bout ur love life..and help this hopeless gurl that have not been in love before in her whole life..

No comments: