Thursday, September 16, 2004

My parents

I dun like to talk my parents becoz they dun listen to what i have to say and instead likes to start a fight with me..They are not tt patient tt what ppl like to say..They say tt a parent noe their son or daughter the best..But i disagree..Coz its not true at all..Coz my parents dun even noe what i like to eat wear..And duno my feelings at all..When one time,my mum said smth tt hurt me...I sniffed a little coz i was sad but u noe what my mum responded?she said"I think tmr u better dun go to ur cca tmr becoz u have a flu"....What?!I was so shocked..I was reali very unhappy..I went to my room to cry..But i can't even cry..COz my maid is inside sleeping..So i m like bottling up my feelings all the way..It was unbearable..Reali...I will never forget what that incident..

No comments: