Wednesday, September 01, 2004

My "ah ma"

Starting to hate her coz she always abandon me..Not Fair...Not fair at all..She always does that...Not for one time but already alot of times..She abandon me for charmaine...well...thats rite..U can say i m jealous but then hu wun rite?When someone u regard as ur best fren suddenly abandon u for some other gurl..I like charmaine as a fren but sometimes i juz can't help it..i dun noe...Maybe it is all becoz of my ah ma thats y i dun like her..My ah ma is someone hu wait for someone to tok to her to go and be frens with her means she is like a princess liddat and want everyone to go with her rules..I jus dun like what she does..thats all..She is always liddat..She dun care bout other ppl's feelings but want other ppl to care for her..she can't put herself in other ppls' shoes...i and charmaine shared to buy a very big bear of coz it is not cheap..But now i m beginning to regret it coz i dun think she deserves it...She dun deserve my care and everything...SHE DON"T AT ALL!!
And i hate her!!!

No comments: