Sunday, May 18, 2008

today went out for lunch with family :DD had japanese food . yummy ! though i don't eat seafood x.x but oh well . its still nice . dam happy because i got the bill right again . i think its becoming a trend in my family to guess the bill after meals in restaurants . and this time i got it right again ! $68 xD wahahha ! im like so happy . my brother again being the furthest away from his guess will treat me ice-cream ! yumm . im waiting for it kor ! better give it to me before you go NS yeahs ! x.x

after that went to bugis to pray for my brother's safety as he is going to NS next month . so fast ! hahas . so the house desktop belongs to me ? xP when we were walking to the temple there was this crowd and because i was too SHORT i couldn't catch a glimpse of what was happening at all . my dad was like peering at them . then i was so curious waiting for my dad to tell me what was happening . he replied that it was this guy who was telling other people's fortunes . then i was like . aiya . ask me la . i can predict their bill =X LOL ! hehe ..

after that went to bugis street and bought a bag at zinc . when i went in i was wondering what bag i should buy . wanted to buy a new bag long ago but haven't really figure out what kind of bag i want . so this time it was kinda rash . i just bought it straight away because i love the colour of the bag ! crazy yeah ? normally i would spend a really long time pondering over the good and bad points of the item . i guess the colour was too appealing to me =x hahas ..



then just now when i took a photo of it i just realised . it looks like dar's bag .. x.x hahas . but mine is much nicer =X LOL . the colour is unique la . u won't see anyone carrying a bag of this colour out . actually i wanted to buy another one which has lots of skulls all over it but so many people is carrying it ! so .. well :l hahas .. the person who was selling me the bag was really funny . was like crapping about the bags and stuff . lols . actually i wanted the golden one . but he was like commenting " aiya . when i go home everyone also use gold or silver .. see le oso sian " lols . i was there agreeing . bronze is nice ! :D lols .. and i think the person lives in sembawang ! i heard him saying that . but i wasn't sure . if he lives in sembawang then i might catch him sometime . hahas xDD

my brother these few days were like CRAZY over this japanese show " last friends " . crazy yeah. literally . every day he is like " YING HUI ! YOU KNOW HOR THE SHOW DAM NICE LEHS ! HIKI DE SONG PRISONER OF LOVE SO NICE LA ! " >.>" everyday i hear him going crazy over the show . trying to psycho me to watch also x.x lols ..

haix . my phone has no more space ! x.x have to do something ! i think its the pictures . i have so many pictures and stuff . so im gona transfer all of them to my laptop .. and probably just leave the latest ones inside . i remember dar was like saying that my phone so many songs i also never listen to every single of them then duno put so many for what =x hahas . its like sometimes you just crave to hear one of them then its in your phone ma =x lols ..

this week is going to be a crazy week . tests and stuff . apparently i don't want to open my " big book of secrets " and check whats due . i don't want to face it yet . i'll slack THE WHOLE DAY TODAY ! and then start studying from tomorrow onwards . GP is this friday ! im getting so freaked out and stuff . what if i don't pass ?! x.x waa . scary la . till now im failing my compre .. the first time i did i failed because of my stupid summary . i didn't know we can't lift anymore . then i lifted everything so i got 0 . this time i spent too much time on the summary . in the end summary get 7/9 but the other questions sucked .. haix . barely passed compo . i think im gona die .. flunk everything le la ! ><" dar get 29 for compo la . still say your english sucks ! whack u arhs . my english sucks more ! told u le . don't believe me . go believe that ling lan . her english dam gd la . the compo she get thirty plus lehs ! zZ ..

okays . going to slack already .. =x cyas xDD

No comments: