Sunday, May 04, 2008

wanted to change my blogskin . but i was well .. too lazy =X its always like this ! do until halfway then forget it . wait till im free again then i do or something :D now im reading newspapers . yupp . you didn't read wrongly . in fact i find reading newspapers more interesting . =pp

oh yeahs . i realised that there is another version of " when you look me in the eyes " by ashley tisdale and zac efron. the lyrics changes a little but its almost the same . but its seems nicer to me . because they are like singing in a form of duet or something :l



When you look me in the eyes

Oh, yeah, oh, yeah


If the heart is always searching
Can you ever find a home?
I've been looking for that someone
I never make it on my own


Dreams can't take
The place of loving you
There's gotta be a million reasons
Why it's true


When you look me in the eyes
And tell me that you love me
Everything's alright
When you're right here by my side


When you look me in the eyes
I catch a glimpse of heaven
I find my paradise
When you look me in the eyes


How long will I be waiting
To be with you again?
I'm gonna tell you that I love you
In the best way that I can


I can't take a day without you here
You're the light that make my darkness disappear


When you look me in the eyes
And tell me that you love me
Everything's alright
When you're right here by my side


When you look me in the eyes
I catch a glimpse of heaven
I find my paradise
When you look me in the eyes


Movin' on, I start to realize
I can reach my tomorrow
I can hold my head up high
And it's all because you're by my side


When you look me in the eyes
And tell me that you love me
Everything's alright
When you're right here by my side


When I hold you in my arms
I know that it's forever
I just got to let you know
I never wanna let you go


'Cause when you look me in the eyes
And tell me that you love me
Everything's alright
When you're right here by my side


When you look me in the eyes
I catch a glimpse of heaven
Oh, I find my paradise
When you look me in the eyes, oh, yeah, ah


* continues reading the sunday times *

wow ! i didn't know that actually if you need an organ transplant though you have different blood types, u can still have the operation . this practice have been first done in sweden in the 1970s then progressed to Japan and other countries . This guy who has different blood type which is O+ would be receiving his wife's kidney but her bloodtype is A+ . The operation is risky and there is a chance that his body rejects the transplanted kidney . but since there's a chance . why not try it :D good luck to them tho xDD

cigarette peddlers in geylang caught . A box of cigarettes sold is 5 - 6 bucks which is cheaper than whats sold in singapore by half . But Seriously its like whats the point of buying from them although its cheaper and stuff . Smoking is bad for health ! The best way to save money is not to smoke at all isn't it >.>" If u want me to list all the harm smoking does to you it would be endless . If u want me to list the good thing about smoking .. i can't even think of one .

3 cats die from suspected thinner dousing ! They were found in pasir ris . These cats have died with blood in their mouths and nostrils ! Call spca if you now anything ! 6287-5355 . People who abuses cats . Nope . people who abuses all kinds of living things are inhuman ! they are living things too ! they can feel the pain too you know ! you should treat them with love instead ! =DD

People . we better start to buckle up our seat belts if you don't want to lose your life and cause your parents to die . Because its says here that .. if the car is traveling at 80kmh when it crashes, the dynamic force of the backseat passengers can weigh several tonnes . omg . imagine if you do not put on the seat belt . not only you harm yourself you also risk your parents sitting in front . I confess that im always lazy to strap the seat belts . but from now . for safety sake . i think i would buckle it on ! ><" And people sitting in front beside the driver seat i mean . if you do not buckle your seat belt when accident happens, do not think that the airbag would be safe enough to save your life . because it says that the airbag could hurt you instead as you are not in the correct position . means you're too front . and when the airbag appears it will in the end hurt you x.x thats scary . cool . something that links to my project . hahas . junk food ! students stop eating so much junk food ! this article talks about students buying junk food from minimart next door because school canteen doesn't sell them . thats scary x.x and its says here that they are primary school students . oh well . its true that school canteen should ban them as a healthy diet starts from when you're young right ? cool . maybe next time we should just sell nutrient tablets instead . imagine all your meals are tablets but you still get the same nutrition you need daily . oh yeah . then you would not complain about having short breaks . because you only need to pop pills . unless you tell me you need half an hour to pop like 5 pills into your mouth ? =l oh well .. go and eat breakfast now xDD

i doubt you notice me or even care ... im tried of guessing . ain't strong enough i guess . perhaps i would just give up ..

No comments: