Monday, May 26, 2008

yesterday night jolene smsed me from cambodia telling me that she and the rest are fine ! so i replied her . wonder how much cost i had incurred on her =x or myself rather . then after that ash came online ! which was really shocking . in the end the class was like omg ! its ash ?! then we started talking like crazy . asking how they are and stuff . guess everyone misses jolene ash and muthu yeahs ? i miss joyce and janelle too . wonder if joyce had become 2D yet ..

and yupp ! today im going to NTU ! kinda excited ! packed all my stuff already . yesterday night nearly forgot my towels x.x imagine ?! forgetting your towels .. thats really scary . then how do i bathe ? ><" luckily i flipped back to the packing list to double check that i did not left out anything . if not i'll have trouble for the whole week already !

my class people that are going to obs should be already on board in their journey to pulau ubin . hope they have a great time there . though i really wana go but can't and im sure they won't have that much fun without me =X kidding ! sure they would enjoy themselves because everyone had great comments about obs when they got back . and there are like tons of people who already went there and came back with satisfied faces . oh yeah . and sunburnt ones =x

okays . gotta go now ! love all peeps ! :DD

No comments: