Saturday, June 21, 2008

2 MORE DAYS TO BLOCK TESTS!

so fast ! can't say im prepared . econs is okok . going to revise through again tomorrow . don't talk about the other subjects =x hahas .

okays . so today woke up . revised my remaining economic notes . then continued reading naruto . yupp . you didn't read wrongly . i was reading naruto . hahas . last time i was thinking whats so nice about it . why so many people like it ? after watching the first episode of it ( dar asked me to watch ) it was great . ( thanks to him im addicted now ) .. lols . now im reading the manga . somehow i like manga better than anime . just my preference or something .

so now im at chapter 63 . just started reading yesterday . i still have a long way ahead of me x.x but oh well . hahas >< i would leave it for after block tests .

today went to meet jas just before tuition at bishan mac . dar came and find me for awhile xD was happy to see him =p hehe . and yeahs . cw popped by too as . apparently dar and him were studying in bishan library . but both of them didn't know x.x well .. he was there saying how good his physics is . he score lower than me for the latest physics test la =x okays . don't talk about it . nothing great to say too . since my marks sucked . hahas ..

after that went for physics tuition . the teacher is great . asked him about a question in my physics paper . 2 lines and tadah ~ the answer is out . he's really good .

then went gift hunting . tomorrow is my mum's birthday . thanks jas for her patience . because i had fussy taste and was like walking so many rounds around junction 8 . but oh well . finally got a present . hope she likes it xD surprise her tomorrow . she thought that im not getting anything . aww . never ! i will never forget my family members' birthday presents :DD

after that went home . hahas ..

ps. jas, hweebrand peanuts .. hahas . yummy yeah =p

was really happy :DD

No comments: