Monday, June 16, 2008

just counted down and yepp ! (: 6 more days to block test . and you know what ? im pretty sure im gona flunk it totally . ask what have i finish studying ? nothing . yupp . nothing AT ALL ! seriously . but somehow im not frantic at all about it . this is just me huh ? before exams nothing . during exams nothing . after exams frantic . whats the use !? but well .. stress and stress . whats the point xD hehe ..

was reading newspapers just now when i came across this article . police cars are allowed on walkways in beaches . first thing that came to me was HUH ? i never knew it . it was implemented long ago and i never knew that it even existed . its said to facilitate patrolling and stuff . but in my view . this is a no-no . i mean like come on . parks . there would be countless of children playing around and i doubt they even recognize cars . they are like so small so even if they dash in front of the cars i doubt the policeman can see ! but regarding the effectiveness of patrolling . that i can't comment .

hm .. what did i study today ? nothing . was like making notes for physics but ended up chatting with dar on msn and reading manga . gosh x.x i think im gona seriously flunk my blocks . darn . so i shall vow to study over night today . its more conducive at night i guess . quiet and yupp . less distraction . and less food temptations . most of the time i distracted by food . then whee . im out of my room and eating in the kitchen . but the main point is i never get back to my studies once im strayed from it . im easily distracted ._. that i have to agree .

and I DECLARE to start getting out of the house . nowadays my mum and dad ain't that strict anymore . so actually i can just go out any time i want once the call comes in . so . most of the time im just lazy to even move out of the house . the appeal of my home is overwhelming . hahas . crap =x but now i shall STOP ! no more laziness ! i have to be more of an outside girl . whats the point of staying at home ! complete boredness . but this week i gave myself a " no going out " rule and grounded myself at home . basically exams are next week and to accentuate on it, i haven't even completed a subject .

so well .. maybe i should switch off the computer too . but without music i might just die . i don't really like the sound quality of my handphone and im too lazy to add my songs into my itouch . so well .. the com has to remain there ( excuses .. excuses .. )

okays ! i have to continue and force myself to study .. and last of all . miss dar lots ><"

kor .. though you are in NS now and you can't see this . but still :DD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~~!! :DD

No comments: