Monday, June 23, 2008

just found out something from wen bin . lols . YUAN XI YOU ARE SO DEAD ! =x lols . dam funny la . why is everyone meeting each other ? im like missing out all these " fated " moments ! haven't been seeing any of my secondary school mates at all ! wonder where are they ! darn .

after block tests i vowed to meet up with siling and of course joyce is coming along . she was like saying " I MISS SILING ! LETS MEET UP WITH HER SOON ! " hahas . and yupp ! must meet up with yvonne and sharine ! missed them lots . been a long time since i saw yvonne . hope she's getting on well . and we have a common topic to talk about now xD hehe .. YUPP ! jas and i once said that " LETS HAVE A KBOX SESSION AGAIN ! AFTER BLOCKS ! (: " hope she remembers it ( even if she didn't .. I BLOGGED IT BIG HERE ! CAN'T FORGET IT NOW ! ) * smirks * ..

today was chatting with ling lan and yeahs . agreed ! I MISS AI SO MUCH ! our fun days ! suddenly we seemed like we are so old ~! haix . wonder what happened .. time passes so quickly ! now i finally realised what it means by time waits for no man ! thus .. cherish what you have now people !

hahas . during dinner time . my maid told me i looked better in specs . i was so shocked . LOL . first time someone said that to me la . hm .. hahas .

its getting complicated .. getting all wrong .

turn the present to history .. ?

No comments: