Thursday, June 19, 2008

if only ...

HOLIDAYS CAN EXTEND FOR ONE MORE WEEK !!!

darn ... its like so fast !! ><" holidays are ending soon . and its time to question yourself ..

" are you prepared for the upcoming block tests ? "
" have you put in effort to make sure you are prepared ? "
or worse still ..
" what have you completed studying ? "

if your answers are all " uhh .. " , congratz ! YOU'RE THE SAME AS ME ! LOL . darn . even if i chiong studies for the remaining days also no use ! my rate of doing work is too slow T_T one day can't even do a lot . keep getting distracted by computer and food . can't blame these stuff . its me ! THERE'S NO DETERMINATION ! and i can imagine myself taking my results with a " i knew i would fail " face .

the only thing i can hope now is ... ... ... don't fail too much =x must at least WIN CHEE WEE ! =x hehe . easy task eh ? =p as if >.>" im so pathetic in my studies .

im freaking worried for my exams la . especially maths . and not to mention physics . physics is like omg to me . i don't even understand what we are supposed to do when i see the question but everyone around knows immediately and can start writing . im starting to regret . should have taken science stream or something ..

tomorrow going to school to consult teachers .. haix ><" the last hope !! i see the light ~~ >.>"

ok well . have to at least read through the economic notes .. its the first exam yet i have not started yet . so .. well . hehe =pp

cyas all . good luck ! and wish me luck too . i need it DESPERATELY ! lols ..

ilu ..

No comments: