Friday, June 13, 2008

another new skin .. shouldn't say its a NEW one because i just made a few changes and *poof* navigates are gone . the picture is moved to the top with a few changes . seriously it looks much better to me now . first time using grey and pink as a combination . used firefox to change it . nt sure if it looks different in IE .

just now went to play audition with yx .
me : my skills are like demand curve , forever downward sloping ..
yx : lols ..
me : no wonder they say jc people better don't play games
yx : why ?
me : because the more you play the more fed-up you get ..
yx : huh ? not because your studies also downward sloping arhs ?
me : ... x.x

lols .. dam funny la .. ok ! later going kbox .. with joyce, yx, sharine and ronald . dam sad la . coz yiling and jiaying not going =( haix .. nvm . hope to seeyas soon too xDD

No comments: