Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Mariah Carey " E = MC2 "

Mariah Carey . if there is anyone out there who does not know her .. please start getting out of your well . well .. I AM SO IN LOVE her latest album E=MC2 . i have wanted to type this post for like weeks already . each and every of her songs are LOVE . all her songs have caused me to be so addicted to them . and i meant all of them .

first up a little introduction about her album ..

E=MC² is the eleventh studio album by American pop/R&B singer Mariah Carey. The album was released on April 15, 2008 in the United States. It debuted at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200 with 463,000 copies sold, making it the biggest opening week sales of her career. The first single from the album, "Touch My Body", reached number one on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, while "Bye Bye" climbed into the Top 20, peaking at a disappointing #19, as it was predicted to reach #1 as well.

her first single " touch my body " is great . but i have to say that the first song that appealed me into her album was " bye bye " . of course people who have heard it off my blog before would have thought that this song title sounds familiar .

at first when i heard bye bye off her album . i just thought that the tune was really nice . it was when i really listened to the lyrics . nearly made me cry . its so touching . i mean . simple words, simple lyrics with a simple tune . but it really touched my heart . especially the part " I remember when you use to tuck me in at night. Or the teddy bear u give me I held so tight. I thought you were so strong, You make it through whatever. Its so hard to except the fact you gone forever " and also the chorus of course .. "i never knew it could hurt like this .. "

the next song that caught my attention was my blog song now . i stay in love with you . perhaps i have to say im more attracted to sad songs . but im not saying that her high songs are not nice . its just that her sad songs are really nice .. i love the part when the song goes " All I know is baby, I try and try so hard,To keep our love alive .. " and " If you dont' know me at this point, Then I highly doubt you ever will " . its really true . i mean imagine if you have been together for a long time . if you don't even understand each other at that time . after so long , i doubt that you will understand each other in the future . time doesn't solve the difference .

these few days im listening to this song .. not a sad song . Love Story .. really sweet lyrics (: i can listen this song in repeat mode for like the whole day and don't feel bored . im just more and more addicted to the song . the chorus is really sweet :D it also shows trust in each other isn't it ? the bond between a couple . " But this isn't ... Just another love story. Together we'll make history, I know because it's just too real. They'll be no end to our love story .. " this song is loved ! there be no end to our love story . nice . perfect (:

another sad song here .. for the record . if anyone heard before her past songs you will find the tune familiar or something . i just felt that its so familiar . but i couldn't figure out which song has this similar tune . this part " why can't we just press rewind " . really sad . i mean thats why we have to cherish all we have now because time cannot be turned back . we can't rewind our lives .. therefore cherish whatever you have now . just your friends or anybody . your love ones . your school life or whatever . because you might not know that one day perhaps you would love this moment . because you would not want to sing this part of the song .. " I don't wanna spend my life, Thinking what it could've been like, If we had another try (one time), Like back in the day, That look on your face, Feels like, the first time .. "

the others are not sad songs .. and i have to say i haven't really listened to all of her songs yet . but just this few already captured much of my attention . guess i would spend the rest of the days listening to the other tracks of her fantastic album ..

now just enjoy (: check out her lyrics too .. i mean . a song would not be complete without the lyrics isn't it . it would be like a empty vessel without a soul .. ( some songs are not inside . would upload soon :D )

E = MC2

credits : wikipedia, lyricsyoulove.com

No comments: