Monday, July 07, 2008

TODAY WENT SHOPPING WITH LING LAN ! i know why girls love shopping . now i shall declare I LOVE SHOPPING . IM A SHOPPING FREAK . SPENT LIKE 150BUCKS TODAY ? I LOVE CITYHALL ! LOL ..

bought A LOT of stuff . today was late when meeting ling lan .. couldn't find nice shoes to match with my stockings .. actually have la . but its too high . then .. put at home rot lor ><" met her at sembawang mrt . went to marina square to shop ! :DD after that went to gloria jeans coffee . YUMMY :D







i had hot chocolate and oreo cheese . in the end nearly puke . because the serving was too huge . what ling lan got was really nice ! yummy xD recommend people to eat there ! spent about 12 bucks each .. full and nice :DD sad there was no mudpie .. ling lan said that its dam nice ><"



shoes that i bought !



camwhore =X



bought lots of stuff today ! skirt, tie, earrings, bangle .. shoes . and some other stuff . hahas ! spent a lot sia =p hahas . wanted to buy off shoulders ><" tried one .. i feel that its too tight . because it was free size =/ so .. haix . ling lan was like saying its ok . im like .. nono . its so tight la ><" blehs . then i asked ..

me : ling lan . shopping with me really very troublesome hor ?
ling lan : ok la .. i got hear yi ling say before ..
me : WA . SHE COMPLAIN TO U B4 ARHS !
ling lan : hahas .. she say shopping with u ... quite ma fan . LOL -.-

darn . LOL . buy thing must see nice just buy ma ><" blehs .. hahas . after shopping . then met up with jas, zhi peng, shun and dar .. they looked tired . while i looked refreshed from shopping . LOL =x lame la ><"

waited for them in the mrt . jas first sentence say to me is " waa . you look different " . i didn't know normally i look so ugly till people see me outside will shock sia -.- sad lor . i got 3 different sides . LOL .. normal me . outside me . and glasses me =X hehe ~ next time can play role playing myself or something -.-

LOL ... then ate dinner . dar sent me home .. :DD
lots of econs homework undone .. doing now . lols ..
anyways jas take cares of yourself :DD

oh yeahs people . i would like to accentuate .. i know in IE my alignment is all wrong . thats why i wrote .. BEST VIEWED IN FIREFOX (:

smiles (:

No comments: