Friday, November 28, 2008

ALL I WANT TO DO IS DANCE ! :D

WHEE ! I'm back at home finally . My feet hurts . Blur ? No worries ! Shall start filling you in on what happened today :D 

Oh wait . Before that I'm very proud to say that I've organized all my songs in the laptop ! CHEERS ! LOL . Okay . Well . Have to admit . I didn't arrange chinese songs :X I was too lazy . But the others are all well and good ! Very neat . LOVES <33
Today woke up REALLY early which is 10 plus . SO HAPPY . Finally one day I can wake up late . Which is like a total enjoyment . Do you know how nice it feels to wake up without an alarm clock ringing or someone waking you up ? This is like the best thing EVER !

So I arrived in ToaPayoh mrt station and saw ZhiPeng in his formal costume and Jas walking towards me . And ZhiPeng's friend . I remembered his name because it was really special . Kefe . At first when Jas told me I pronunced it in the way "Keith" then I realised its fe . It's a little different I guess . Jas asked me another question regarding the three pictures in the "Priority Seat" . Which was is the tallest assuming they all have the same leg length ? The answer is ..

*DRUMROLLS*
-
-
-
-
THE OLD MAN ! Why ? Because he's slouching !

Now now . Don't grab things . No violence here ! :X

We parted ways when we reached Cityhall mrt station . Jas and I left for Marina Square while ZhiPeng and friend went to Expo for the IT fair ! I want a laptop T_T Oh well ><
And so we were trying to spot girls who wore high heels . Checked if they were walking in a straight line . It was a difficult task . We couldn't find any AT ALL . Most of them had only one feet that could do it . As in, the right feet would be placed in front of the left feet when walking but when it was the left feet's turn, it just went vertically outwards immediately . Quite disappointing . We haven't even reached the DISAPPOINTING PARTS YET ! 

We went into Prints to find christmas cards . Expensive ! And not the type we are looking for . So we moved on to MARINA SQUARE ! For the whole first part, I was complaining that I wanted to eat cake . So we walked and walked around looking for a place that sells cake which looks APPEALING . On the way we found FOX . Wanted to buy the beanie that I saw the previous time . The one that I bet my promotional status with ! It was already OFF the shelf . Which was a complete disappointment . I LOVED IT A LOT . Grey and pink stripes T_T I would do anything to get it ~ Darn .

We walked around Marina Square . Looked through Swensens, Andersons, Gloria Jeans, Hans, Secret Recipe . None appealed to me at all . After like 30 minutes of walk I think ? I spotted this shop in basement one . So we finally arrived in Changing Appetites . Found a cake that FINALLY appealed to me . So we went in . Great atmosphere . Quite dark :X (So you realised that I like it dark . LOL . Kidding :X ) The sofa is really good :X So comfortable . And the cushion is red ! Matching with my red tie that I wore today :P Ordered a Chocolate Truffle Cake . Didn't expect much of it . Thought it was just a normal piece of chocolate cake . 

Here it is . Looks normal ?



YOU ARE SO WRONG . Its one of the best thing my tastebuds have ever experienced before . I didn't expect that sensation when I placed it into my mouth . It melted in my mouth . LITERALLY . It was THAT good . Normally, when I eat like half of it, I would get sick of it . But this one was different . When I finished it, I even wanted another serving ! But I had to watch out for my waist size huh :X

We saw the picture of Frankestein Mudpie outside and in the menu . Didn't think that it would be good because the picture looks REALLY unappealing . But I was surfing the web moments ago and read reviews that PRAISED this dish . Darn . Should have tried it . Shall go back sometime on . I'm sure it would be good .

I was really famished . So I ordered more food . Buffalo wings . Gosh . I could still remember the smell of this dish when I ate it in Jerry and Grills . But I wanted something else . So I ordered Texas Fries . Fries with cheese and bacon bits . I didn't really read what it was made of . There were pieces of onions that made their way into my mouth . Yummy . Didn't figure out what was the red stuff but it was really spicy ><
And something else happened . The waiter came over and gave us plates . He wanted to take the plate where my delicious chocolate truffle cake resided earlier which was then in my stomach away but in the end he took the fries plate . When he lifted the sides of the plate, he was baffled about the weight of the plate and just realised he had taken the wrong plate . His collegue near was laughing . At that time, I was also puzzled with what he was going to do with the plate with Texas Fries . Then at the moment when his collegue laughed, I finally realised what happened and laughed . Jas was laughing at my slow reaction :P In the end he was laughing and apologizing . So cute :P LOL . After that we continued laughing for like 5 minutes which was really evil but couldn't help it :X



Then I started looking around and saw something that really FACINATED me . Guess what ? There's student meal . And its much cheaper . Didn't realise it at all . So Jas got the benefit for not ordering earlier . Well . Never mind . I got the positive externality too by getting a taste of the chicken . Jas was really funny . There was this sauce accompanied . She asked what was it . I bet it was barbequed sauce . She tried it and replied that it was tomato sauce that was a little spicy . I was laughing like crazy . That's the first time I heard such description . I tasted it and confirmed that it was bbq sauce . I'm such a smart guesser :P



After that we strolled around . Didn't manage to get any beanie nor scarf that were nice ><" Disappointed . Oh well . Went to Toys "R" Us . I was SO high today for no apparent reason . Started laming Jas :P You rarely see me so GENKI-des okay :P So we went to our FAVOURITE section ! A variety of stuffed toys ! I immediately zoomed to get a stuff penguin . I took it to Jas and lifted the wing of the penguin . At the same time I said " CHOU SI NI ! ( which means stink you to death in chinese ) . She was like totally lamed by me . I started to use the penguin's beak and poked another teddy bear's butt . It was so funny :X Gosh . Then she took a husky . I did the same thing . The lift wing thing . She then made it seem like the husky felt that it was stinky and ran away . So hilarious :X What a fun place to be ><>

We finally found Christmas cards . Bought them ! :DD First thing that was accomplished after so long . Oh and we found this guitar shop at Suntec City . Was complaining to Jas how ugly the Hello Kitty guitar is :X Oh well . Biased comment . I hate Hello Kitty -_- I have no idea why too . But just somehow, it's look does not appeal to me in any way .

Time passes quickly when you enjoy what you're doing . So we walked back to the mrt station . Went to find the dress that I saw that time . It was gone too . So much disappointments . It was really nice . Faded purple off shoulder dress . Haix ~

I was late when I arrived at Yishun mrt . It was already 5.30pm . Went to the toilet and quickly changed into school clothes . Didn't bother to remove my makeup . Tied up my hair . Thanks Jas for the rubberband xD Walked all the way to AISS with my fastest speed ever . When I reached, guess what ? They were still waiting for the bus at YJC . Its like, I walk faster -_- I still had time to go to cheers and buy drink . Should have took my time to remove my makeup . Oh well . Forget it -.-

Everyone started saying that AISS is such a nice school . Beautiful and big . Petunia and I were like amazed by their comments . We never thought of our school that way . So we decided to appreciate it . LOL . Well . The school is quite nice . Hm .. And also they commented that our studio is really big . Petunia and I always thought that its YJC's studio that was small . So AISS's studio was the one that was BIG huh . Okays ><
Saw Jiahui, Krystal and a couple of others . The dance performance in a whole wasn't really bad . The dancers possessed really good dance techniques though I had to say they were quite messy ><
Oh anyways ! AI painted the hall's shutters RED . Changed the curtains to maroon too . Wow . Shocked :P They commented that now it looks like some fire engine thing . Its nicer than before I have to say >< 

We had buffet after that . The food was okay . I guess it was good to the others for they had SO MANY servings . Candice shocked me . She ate like 3 to 4 rounds . I mean she's so small size . Well :P Others ate a lot too . We had a candle lit dinner . They switched off the lights suddenly . So I lamed them by saying AI is poor so we had this tradition to off lights in order to save money :X And they believed . Hehe . Kidding :X

We went to the washroom before leaving school . It was 9 plus at that time . Janice came up with this good idea to open the door of Jolene's cubicle . And somehow I became an accomplice . Opened it with my long nails . Petunia was trying to find a coin to open it . But I did the job . I was shocked that it opened so easily :X So I wanted to close it back . But Janice took hold of it . Then I went to use the toilet . Janice told me that she started to jerk the door back and forth . Jolene was so shocked . She was so cute :P She thought that it was her who did not closed the door properly because she was busy smsing . We were teasing her when we finally broke the truth to her that we were the ones who did it outside the gate . Instead of getting mad, she even complimented that it was cool . Gosh . She's really cute .

After that went home . Had a great bath . Cold water . Felt so refreshed when the cold water hit my face .

Oh . Almost forgotten . Pictures I took in the mrt :P



Candid picture of Jas :X Its cute okay ! I didn't post the ugly one up . LOL . She blackmailed me saying if I posted it, she would post my ugly picture up too . This one is really cute . 



Well . Time to stop blogging . Exhausted ><

Tomorrow going out to buy stuff for the upcoming Japan trip . And guess what ? I haven't complete the computing assignment due on monday . I'm so dead -.-

Oyasuminasai .

Ps. I learnt new Japanese words thanks to Jessica who lent me the disc .
Telephone - Denwa
Left - Hidari
Right - Migi
Water - Mizu
Milk - Gyuunyuu
Coffee - Koohii

no matter what happens . follow your heart and you can never be wrong .

No comments: