Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Guess what . Jolene just sent a text to me saying that she would arrive in Sembawang mrt station in 13 MINUTES ! Which is Oh My PENGUIN ! But the point is that I'm still here ! Oh well . 5 minutes walk up to the mrt . Should be fine ~

Going engineering quest later . NUS ~! The place we got lost when we went for maths trail . Good luck to us . I hope we end up in the same group . Ain't really in the mood to make friends lately . Been tired . Really tired . Emotionally I guess . 

Been blog hopping earlier because Jas was complaining that I ain't reading her blog :X But I DID . Its just that I can't remember what I read . And the point is I can't even remember what I type in my posts . Most of the time when I read their tags, I have to read my blog post again . Darn . I'm getting older .

17 . I feel so old seriously . What happen to the I'm so young ? Can't believe every year passes so quickly . Then I will hit university where the peak of my life appears . Then family, old age . And DEATH . Everything just happens so fast ain't it ? I'm trying to treasure every moment now . But somehow its slipping through my fingers . 

Now now . Before I am late, shall switch off the computer and get out of house ! Cyas people (:

Plus . I'll change my skin soon .. If I have the time . I mean I WILL . 

i don't know what i'm doing .. sometimes i picture myself alone in the dark with no one else around and i wonder if this is what i want and what i can do to change this . and somehow .. a person's strenth is so tiny .. so little to even change a person's thoughts ..

No comments: