Monday, November 03, 2008

friendships are something that I can only afford now ..

Well . On Saturday, I was too depressed . Didn't even remember that I've had found some photos in Jolene's house . Now look what I've found ! 

DONG BANG SHIN KI POSTERS ! :DD I took a long look at it and gave each of them a caption . Junsu's one is "I'm a wizard" . Micky's one is "I'm a werewolf" . JaeJoong's one is "I must have went to the wrong phototaking place" . ChangMing's " I'm hot and you know it. " Yunho's "I'm a vampire. Above them all" . Hehe . Thats the feeling each of them gave me in the poster . Jolene was laughing like crazy xD



Now, next up, prepare yourself . JAEJOONG ! :P



Wanted to tae Junsu only . But oh well, since micky is just beside, and this is one of the best photos taken . So yeahs . He got in somehow :X



Yesterday, Jolene was asking her friends this simple yet complex question . If I would have the chance, I would like to know the answer too . Well, the question was " What do I mean to you ? " . She posted this question to most of her friends . I replied her " Baobei lor .. Still need say mehs ? " . Well . Because at that time, I was stumped . Couldn't give an accurate answer . Just one word . But now, since I'm free . Here goes :

Jolene is one of the best person I've ever met . She always uses her cheerfulness to influence others around her . Although she's always being teased by people around her, she does not take it seriously and does not bear grudges towards people . She always tries her best to help others out of sincerity and care, not with some other motives . She's one of the only friends that would care about me when she sense something wrong . One of the little friends that would dare to come near me and lift my spirits when I'm depressed or moody . She's the one that would go crazy with me over DongBangShinKi though I always give her a cold shoulder . She's the person who can influence me with minor stuff for example, even singing a song . Once she have started singing it, I would get addicted and sing too . She's a friend that I would never want to lose . Our friendship is not superficial (: BaoBei forever ! XD

Enough of all these, now lets move on to what happened today . 

Woke up real early today, about 6.30am ? Okay fine . Later than the usual time but that was because there was something important happening . Today is OralPresentation . Not just any normal presentation but it was for A levels and it makes up a huge component of our ProjectWork grades . When I was walking to school, I was really tired . Eyes closing and all .

Reached school just in time to be audience for Jeannette's group . I guess their presentation was fine . The QuestionAndAnswer part was scary . I've never expected them to ask questions that specific and in depth . Broadened my horizons a little about that . Now I finally understood how tense the atmosphere is .

Next up was Jen's group . The best group ever . The entire group have really good oral presentation skills . Especially Ibrahim . He rocked ! The entire presenation, I bet everyone was just like me, absorbed into what he was saying . His pace, hand gestures and eye contact . Everything was just nice . I didn't even realise he was reading off his cue cards because most of the time, he spoke with confidence and makes you feel at ease . Good job done there (:

When it was nearing my group's turn, Jolene and I walked to the physics lab to practise our speech . I was joking with her that I was so astonished that even though I'm so far away from her, I can still hear her voice . LOL . But she's good yeah . Never doubt her ability in presenatation . I guess OP was fine for me . A little rushed . Forgot a slide . Darn . My fault on that part . Was too nervous and couldn't think straight . YangJie and me both agreed that we were summarizing up all the points we had . Or should I say because we wrote in point form, thats why our speech would be different every time . And this time, its really short . After my presenation, I really felt like hitting myself ><" Oh well . But friends around were cheering me up telling me that its already over so don't think too much about it already :D

Then was XueEr's group . Crashed into her group's presentation . This time XueEr impressed us with her presenation . A suffice amount of smiles and eye contact made us all surprised because normally she was using this really bored voice . Not us that were bored, it was her that drove the atmosphere in that direction . But this time, I could sense the hype in her voice . Great job there too (:

Jolene's group . Can't doubt that Jolene was perfect . Her presentation and of course her QnA . QnA for her was like some "no-kick" stuff . She replied confidently, without any stammers and her answers were really substantial . Great work ! You're the "MVP" this time round for our class :X

Oh wait . Before I carry on, we had a break before Jolene's group presentation so we ate a little .
Then Melvin was there lightening the atmosphere with his "insults" oops . I meant uh .. jokes ? Heh . XueEr was telling him what did she reply to the question that Jolene posed . XueEr said that Jolene was a radio . Then Melvin immediately agreed saying that she's a radio that has a spoilt volume control and cannot switch channel . The best thing is that he doesn't even know where the power supply came from ! The best insult aka joke for the entire day . Missed his jokes  a lot . Class just isn't the same without the seniors yeah .

After that, went to northpoint . Pretty hilarious stuff happened . We sat down on the bench on the 2nd storey while waiting for MingSheng and Yangjie to finish their drink and icecream respectively . YangJie was saying that he could sit there forever till the next day . I told him yeah . You can stay here alone . Jolene added in telling him to buy breakfast for us . LOL . Then I told YangJie and Mingsheng that they can fight over who sleeps on the floor and who gets the bench . So funny :P

Went home . Auditioned ! :D So happy . Missed the old songs . Was shocked at how I can even play those songs . Its so fast now . My audtion skills are like some stock market . When I just started, I was like some crap player . Then I improved tremendously and then it hit a peak point . But after that, I stopped playing when the korean songs were gone . Thats when I sucked . Now I still suck but at least I'm better already . The only thing is that I have to use the desktop to play as I can't play it on my laptop . And hence, I feel that the keyboard is really hard . Normally using the laptop, I would just slide down my finger on the up arrow to the down arrow when needed . But using the keyboard, I can't do that unless I want a swollen finger at the end of the entire audition playing session . A little disappointed . Oh well . Lets wait till my laptop accepts audition yeah ?

During the game, Wx came . Shocked . Long time never talk already :P He crashed in apparently because he want to see how much I've deproved . LOL . As expected, he was still "godly" . Recognize the link there . His past nick xGod and his skills . Okay . This is lame . LOL . But when he came, he accidentally brought his "fan club" over . That's what I use to address them . Okay fine . They are his friends . Yeah :X Too much manga and you get weird ideas like me . 

Hm .. yeah . So today was kind of a messed up day . A little messy here and there . Before I go off, leave you all with these two pictures . The top one is the card that Jolene had . Women in engineering advertisement while the one following up is the price list of haircut and styling of a shop . 





Time to sleep ! Peace out :D

What you want, I can't give it to you .

It just hurts somehow . I thought I had gotten over it . But that scene of .. was just too much to bear . I just had to get away somehow . I wonder if you realised what I have realised . Perhaps .. You would realise it soon . A woman's instinct can never be too far off .. 
never ..

No comments: