Monday, November 17, 2008

me :D

Today I feel so like blogging, but there ain't any content except that I've played audition and maple the whole day . An aimless life with a little voice in my head telling me that I still have holiday homework to complete . 

Bored and more boredness .

When you're bored, you try to make something out of nothing . And yeah . Shall type something out of nothing !

1. I love garlic bread
2. I love pasta . I can eat it for every meal without getting sick of it .
3. I love cheese . I can pour cheese all over Pastamania's baked rice .
4. I love pink dolphin . I've never found a nicer drink than this . Too bad the school doesn't sell it .
5. I love to crap a lot .
6. I regret a lot because the decisions I make are always on impulse .
7. I hate how temperatual I am .
8. I hate it when people leave me alone .
9. I don't really like to gossip about others nor am I interested in hearing other people gossip about other people's affairs .
10 . I have a mind of my own and I stick to it unless you provide me with something that convinces me that you're right .
11. I get irritated most of the time by the tiniest things that can ever exist .
12. I could never understand why people just can't stop procrastinating themselves though I'm one of them .
13. I get hurt easily by words .
14. I don't let anyone into my world . I rather keep silent than tell anyone how I really feel inside .
15. I'm quiet in phone conversations if there are a lot of people inside . What's the point of trying to make your point across when there are so many people trying to speak at one time ?
16. I would never say out whatever that I want .
17. I make sure that I have my P's and Q's and also apologize when needed . Every time I say sorry I mean it from my heart . I say it because I feel that I've offended someone .
18. I hate it when people accuse me .
19.  I don't see the point of wasting a lot of time beating around the bush when you can just go straight to the point .
20. I'm happy when people care and ask how I feel but I hope that they can undestand when I don't really want to say them out .
21. Every girl loves to be pampered and I'm one of them .
22. I feel that every time we do something, we should think it over because impulse often leads to someone getting hurt easily . And regret is something I hate most and yet always faces .
23. I contradict a lot .
24. Often I don't say what I feel and don't express them in any way unless its just a minor thing .
25. I tear easily nowadays .
26. I love to watch horror movies because of the fact that they don't scare me anymore .
27. I hate it when people ask me out the last minute .
28. I prefer smsing or msning as compared to phone conversations . Or perhaps face to face talk .
29. I think a lot and wonder a lot about things . Sometimes I may think too much and I'm glad that some people would be there to correct the misunderstandings .
30. I would never want to hurt anyone although I prefer to be straight forward .
31. I try to reduce reuse and recycle whenever I can .
32. I hate my things to be dirty . Although I ain't really a neat person .
33. I like to write .
34. I like to sing .
35. I get influenced easily .
36. I've learnt a lot of things lately .
37. Once someone tells me to kick a habit that really irritates them, I try my best to do it . Such as .. I'VE STOP DRAGGING MY FEET !
38. I've learnt to enjoy the silence .
39. I'm trying hard to stand in other people's shoes and understand what they are thinking .
40. I get confused easily .
41. Most people describes me as a blur person though I don't look like one.
42. I'm often described as independant not wanting any help from others .
43. A majority would have the impression that I'm a quiet person unless they know me better .
44. I don't mind a lot on grades .
45. I would never cry in front of anyone because I don't want to explain what's wrong .
46. I used to think that tears were a symbol of weakness .
47. In the past I've never tried to appreciate what others have done for me . Now I have, and I thank everyone for all the love they have showered me with .
48. I'm a girl and just like them I love it when people use sweet talking .
49. I can never understand why my mum likes to buy bags that are really small because when we go out, she can't stuff all her things in and hence had to put them with me . This is really weird . Why not just get a bigger bag ?
50. I eat a lot of rice .
51. I prefer soup . 
52. I don't like vegetables .
53. I don't eat seafood .
54. I don't really like salty food .
55. I hate coke .
56. I don't like coffee because its bitter . But I love dark chocolate .
57. White chocolate ain't really my type because I once puked after eating them .
58. I don't eat a lot usually unless I'm in a extreme good or bad mood .
59. I pout a lot .
60. I hate it when people say I act cute because I'm not . So most of the time I will respond by using a really deep voice to answer them .
61. I don't take pictures when I smile because I hate how small my eyes would be ><
62. People envy my dimples but I haven't really found a use for them yet .
63. I use " >< " a lot .
64. When I don't feel like talking, its because I'm tired . Not because I'm depressed or anything .
65. I may not look like it, but I love reading ENGLISH storybooks and I'm more interested in ENGLISH than chinese though I come from a chinese speaking family .
66. Do not criticize my family members .
67. I look like a push over but I'm not . You know what kind of temper I have .
68. I would do anything to make sure that others do not misunderstand me .
69. I haven't found a use for friendster yet though I had that account for a long time .
70. I'm not rich . I just like to save .
71. I hate it when people say that I'm rich or whatsoever and give me that "you are just born with a silver spoon" look because firstly I'm not . Secondly, I did not steal those money . Thirdly, the money I spent are from what I have worked from .
72. I hate to get money from my dad because he's the breadwinner of the family and is already under a lot of stress .
73. I hate it when people demands for things .
74. I feel that smiling is an important gesture .
75. Everyone looks best when they are smiling even though not everyone have straight teeth .
76. I admire babies for being so naive .
77. I feel that the world is not as simple as it seems .
78. I ain't a happy go lucky person .
79. I ask for directions .
80. I'm a direction idiot .
81. I don't feel ashamed asking help from stranger . I believe that everyone is nice in this world .
82. Treat people how you want to be treated . I believe strongly in this .
83. I can spent a lot of money on a person I treasure because I don't feel the pinch .
84. I can see through people easily .
85. I'm superstitious .
86. I'm most of the time lucky.
87. I take time to open up to people around me .
88. I'm too practical for good . But I do dream a lot .
89. I try to find a function when buying things and not the appearance of it .
90. I don't know how to cook . But I don't mind learning how to make pasta :P or pastries ~
91. I use the computer A LOT .
92. I can use it for the whole day . Today is one example .
93. I just realised how fun shopping actually is .
94. I do bizarre things somehow . Its okay when you say you don't understand me because everyone says that . And the point is, me myself don't understand myself too ~ :D
95. I like to smile a lot .
96. I don't really bother about other people's affairs unless it concerns me in someway .
97. I believe that everyone have their own reasons for doing something .
98. I try to live up to expectations .
99. I feel that guys who can play a musical instrument is really hot .
100 . I get attracted to guys that are gentleman .
101 . I feel that everyone is the best and most respected when they are just themselves .

people always try to hold on to things that they know are impossible . why can't we just let them go . our feelings are too attached . too emotional for good . memory might just be a harmful thing sometimes .

No comments: