Wednesday, November 19, 2008

SMILEY !

Well . Here's a start to a wordy post . If your eyes are closing, or you know that you won't make it all the way , STOP READING NOW ! :X 

*Read this in a brightly lit room*

Guess its OBVIOUS where I went today . In the earlier post I've already mentioned it . If you have no idea, smack on the butt ! :X Means that you didn't read my earlier blog posts :X Or maybe you don't even read my blog frequently T.T But sometimes I wonder if people read because tags are so LITTLE . And some complain that they have nothing to tag at all ! Oh well . Forgiven on that because I DON'T TAG too . No idea what to tag :P

Okay . Enough crapping . Lets start with this *fun* and *short* post if you ever believe in that !

Woke up REAL early today . Jolene arrived early and said that she saw me "STROLLING" up to the mrt station . Picture her saying that ! How can she say that when I even walk faster than she jogs ? :X Okay okay . Kidding . Don't know what's wrong with me now . In the suan-ing mood . Must be because she kept suan-ing me today . HERE'S HER RETRIBUTION ! MUAHAHA :X

Well .. On the mrt there, I asked Jolene if she knows the way because the last time WE GOT LOST . And she said we can check . I suggested following people . She scolded me " YOU LOSER " . I was like fine . Then when we reach the interchange, she follow people . SO LAME LA . LOL . Then when alight, we also do the same thing . So when we arrive, she keep scolding ourselves "hard core loser " . Freaking hilarious . 

I lied about not wanting to make friends . Because I blend in instantly with Jolene's friends . LOL . Sumatra and Kitty :X Thats what Jolene called them and I shall do the same . Easy to remember xD Sumatra and me had so much fun ganging up against Jolene . Heh :P 

Scald myself with hot milo T_T What a good impression . Darn ~ My fingers hurt ><"

Well . Then we went into the Engineering Auditorium . The professor introduced us to the different types of engineering . Up next was another professor who shared with us " Flying fun with Discipline " . The point is, its anything but fun . It was interesting but you know what ? He was showing us videos of airplanes crashing . I was telling Jolene " Darn . I dec still want to go Japan one lehs . He like that show, I also dun dare go liao sia . " . Jolene agreed adding on that " You see the title . Flying fun . Where fun arhs ? " . The videos were interesting . There's no doubt about that . And I learnt how precious human lives are . One second you're alive and the other you are not . But I'm still gitty about the Japan flight in December . Its difficult to forget those images you see . And according to Wanzer .. LOL . Okay lame :X

Well . Let me just ZOOM in only the funny parts . Because if I type accordingly, its going to take forever . And its going to be boring . The lab sessions were FUN . Seriously . The first one was to experience a SPARK ~! That's the most fun and memorable one . The guy look like einstein can ?! And he make the entire session seem SO FUN ! Even the sparks part . He's dam cute ! Should have taken a photo with him . Ahh ! Regret . LOL . Got electrocuted several times . Cool . And how those balls move due to charges . Made me interested in some interesting topic . He's just a good teacher .

The next few were quite boring . Holograms were quite fun too . Oh yeah . Jolene killed a centipede . She was feeling SO GUILTY . That she literally prayed to it . So hilarious .

On the way home, the funniest thing happened . So she was holding on to the mrt handle . Suddenly the mrt jerked, she lost her balance and held on to my bag . Then she let go . And she fell on to the floor in SLOW MOTION . And the thing is she just sat down there for a few seconds before standing up . I was like staring at her with that amazed look . I can't believe what just happened . Its like she lost her balance to whatever not . And she was supposed to be fine . But somehow she just wasn't and fell down . She sat for so long that the person beside was looking at her . So hilarious :X * JOLENE . I DIDN'T TELL ANYONE . JUST THE COMPUTER :X "

Heh . Okay well . Yeahs . Thats all I guess . Read the book about body language today . Just started reading . Found out some cool stuff .

How do you know if a person likes you ?
1. Him or her pupils would dilate .
2. They would start mirroring your move unknowingly .

How do you know if they feel that their privacy is invaded ?
1. They will fold their arms .
2. Look away .
3. Retreat .
4. Rub their faces .
5. Point their elbows towards your direction .

These are what I got after browsing through . Shall start reading slowly tomorrow . That's all . And lastly another quote from the book A Penguin's Guide To A Happy Life .

"You Can Be Too Thin" because penguins use this extra layer of fats to keep themselves warm in the winter and sometimes if they can't get food, a little baggage comes in handy once in a while (:

I shall learn to love myself . Everyone should too (:

No comments: