Tuesday, November 25, 2008

lost as usual ..

Currently : Going crazy over Wheesung's songs . LOL . Nope . He's not handsome I must say . A little above average but his singing rocks . All his songs are so nice ! I think most of them are love songs . Oh wait . All of them . The first song I went crazy over was Seven Days . A song so sweet that would make anyone melt ! :P <33>
Okay . Shall start on what happened today ! Went school real early . Reached around 8am . Went for physical training ! Sometimes, people give really weird excuses to escape from things they don't want to do . And its really weird . I mean, at least give a better excuse ? Oh well . Ran 2 rounds around YJ . Not really around YJ . Its like far . The border of our school till YSS and JMPS . Quite far . We did walk a little .

After that did cool downs which was MORE CRUNCHES AND PUSHUPS ! YAY ! -.- Okay well . The morning sun was shining brightly on our faces while we did these exercises in the basketball court . YingZhu taught us the correct way of doing crunches . Not really "correct" but the way to do it so our tummies would go FLAT ! And not just do it for the sake of doing it . I also found out that after you do crunches, you have to stretch your adomen muscles, or else you would get 6 pacs ! Now that won't look good on girls would that ? So LETS WORK TOWARDS A FLAT STOMACH ! :P

Okays . After that, felt like I was going to die . Could still feel the muscle aches from dance practises previously . This entire week, I have DANCE ! And GOOD NEWS ! Either my weighing machine got faulty, if not a miracle just happened . I lost weight . Seriously . I think the dance practises are working . 

Well . Still trying to get the counts right . Guess I'm not the only one . Overheard the seniors saying the same thing . Lucky I'm not the only one feeling that way . I'm trying so hard . Even tried to find the song we are dancing to, but to no success ! Darn . I wanted to try and listen and then perhaps I could make some improvements . Its kind of all messed up in my minds . We are going to complete the song soon . A really long song . Slow by Kylie Minogue . But its obviously a remix, I mean the original song is not that short .

Trying hard . Just watched "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2006" yesterday afternoon . Wanted to see how they walk . And its so true . Not all of them are REALLY PRETTY . But once they are out on the walkway . MAN . They are gorgeous . Its the atttitude that counts . I'm trying hard to polish up my movements . Thanks to Ms Chua, for the long naggings :X But well . At least I feel that its getting a whole lot better . Thanks to all the seniors and friends that bothered to help though I'm such a SLOW learner . 

Did maths after school with Sahira and Jessica at northpoint's library . Quite a quiet place . And gosh . I've forgotten everything . Time to revise ! I'm like asking Sahira every question possible . For the entire time there, she was helping us and herself did 5 questions while I did NONE . Couldn't even complete one . Just kept skipping and stuff . Jessica was seeking help too . Gosh . Worked too much of our muscles, and now our brain is weakening . Time to strengthen it ! Due date for computing practical is next monday . Got to rush and finish it all up . And Physics worksheet . Have to hand it in soon . Have to dig it out . No idea where it is . 

I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO ! I haven't packed my stuff yet . Made me feel all guilty . Jaslyn packed her closet, table and others while I'm at ZERO point . Nothing has been done . Its still a messy room with worksheets stuffed into drawers that are bloated and would puke any moment . Now my english is getting weird . All these dance practises are driving me insane . 

Decided to get the beanie at Fox . And also the scarf that goes with it . Going Citylink this friday, after dance . I want to check out the dress that I've been eyeing the last time I went . Wonder if its still there . High chance its not . But its so nice ! Got to bring enough money though . But I'm BROKE . Well . Just see what happens then . In the evening, we're going to AI . Crash their dance . LOL . Kidding -.- Sorry . Really going crazy .

Now lets have a sneak peak in my closet ! I'm curious myself to see what clothes I have ! :D



Yeah . Thats all I have . Not a lot of clothes I know . But not going to expand my collection . Can't be bothered . Sometimes, its so difficult to find something that really looks good on you . I realised I have like 12 that are either events or class or other shirts . More then the number of clothes that I wear out . Scary yeah :X

Okay . Time to do some maths . 

Mina-san , oyasuminasai .

i feel that the world is closing in and yet i'm still not being heard . trying so hard for dance and somehow, it doesn't really make a difference . guess it really lies in confidence huh . how to get confident when you can't dance well ? haix ..

---------------------------------------------------------------

Songs that have been on my playlist recently :D

I LOVE THE GREEN OUTFIT SHE WEAR :D LeeHyori is hot . Can't doubt that <33

You-Go-Girl - Lee Hyori



Tell Me - Wonder Girls



Nobody - Wonder Girls



Jewelry - Everyone Shhh!!



I want nobody nobody but you ~ *dances off*

No comments: