Wednesday, November 26, 2008

haix ..

Past few days or should I say even now, I've been wondering where are my holidays . Been so busy for dance and stuff because of the Japan trip coming up . Nope I ain't complaining that I don't like dance practises . But the point is, holidays are going to end soon and I still haven't done anything yet . As in, I don't feel relaxed at all . I hope the Japan trip can loosen me all up . I'm so tensed up seriously .

Most of the time I'm tired and irritated . Sorry for all those . And well, didn't really want to spread those depressing stuff but somehow .. it just works that way . Promised WeiQin that when everything ends, we shall have a talk and CRY everything out . I seriously want to get it all out . Its all been accumulating and so .. yeah .

Can't even take a break . With so much homework and dance to cope with, I guess its true when teachers say that the TRUE holidays are after A levels . And guess what ? I'm aiming for all As and Bs . I hope I would live to see that . I mean .. I got a shock when I saw my O levels certificate too . Thought that I would get a couple of Cs and perhaps even fail . Glad that none were there to spoil my entire cert. AND future .

Plus, I've been sick for quite long already . This flu ain't getting away and its getting worse . I miss my mum . She's coming back at midnight today . Or should I say tomorrow ? I suck with time . Yeah . So .. yah . You get what I mean .

Been wondering in these days, who would have a smile that is true . I mean, everyone seems to be having so much problems and I'm one of them . If I could, I wish that all these would fade away and then all I'm left with is laughter . Not possible is it ? At least lighten the load . I'm tired . So tired . Looking around me, everyone's having problems too . Or maybe, they be happy . At least I'll feel better .

I'm so tired of superficial friendships . Darn .. Forget it . I'm getting irritated again . I guess we just don't have time for one another now . Busy with our own stuff and our OWN life . And perhaps I have never been .. Never mind .

Time to get ready for dance practise . Staying back in school to continue my homework with Jessica and Sahira ..

Ciao ~

----------------------------------------

The best a girl could ever get .. listen to the song . and you will understand (:

I could get used to this - The Veronicas



i feel like crying .. so much

No comments: