Monday, November 10, 2008

:D

Whee ~ ! :DD Promoted ! It must be some miracle or I have really done some good deeds in my life before . Thanks to it, I get so lucky sometimes . I should started working hard and cherishing my good luck xD

Promotional Exams
Chinese Language : 70 (A)
Economics              : 53 (D)
General Paper       : 72 (A)
Computing             : 60 (C)
Mathematics         : 52 (D)
Physics                   : 42 (S)

Yeah . Its not very good . But its a big difference as compared to block test ! My hard work pain off . Though I can't say I had placed a lot of hard work in ><" But yeah ! Glad that I'm promoted . Shocked for my General Paper grade . Many people were shocked too . Jeannette said that " Waa . Really shocked sia . Cause normally you always speak chinese all these one . Then suddenly so good " . Oh well ><" Its natural that I speak chinese because my family can't speak english . As in, we are better in chinese . So yeah . The secret to getting good grades for english ! READ THE TWILIGHT SAGA ! LOL :X Kidding . Okay . I was reading them when it was promotional exams period ><" It has nothing to do with GP because it was already over when I was reading the book . LOL . That resulting in my other subjects like crap -_-

Happy with my academic :D Love ya people . I'm so glad that "AI-family in YJC" promoted . Those that I know promoted . Happy happy ! We rock :D Love ya lots ! SO HAPPY WE GONA BE TOGETHER ! And yeah . Work hard together people . We are going to be schoolmates for 6 years . And know what ? I'm enjoying every second of it . 

And to my classmates . Thanks . We're going to be together . Those taking the supplementary paper . WORK HARD 'cause you can't get away ! You MUST come with us :DDD WORK HARD ! Need a study companion ? I'm always here xDD

Time to finish watching lord of the rings ! Heh ~ Ciao now :D

its not your fault . you don't need to reply to whatever i say . and sometimes they aren't for u ya know ? i wonder why is my heart gripping on so tightly because its kind of dumb . i'm sure i'll get over it . if you don't even want to be friends, its fine with me . i'm sure im not at the losing end (:

No comments: