Saturday, November 22, 2008

suppose that I was never there ..

One word . Tired . 

That's what I'm currently feeling right now . Had dance in the morning . Learnt new stuff again . And I've got to start learning how to walk straight . Homework today was to watch FashionTv . Dapheny told us " If your mum ask why you watching tv, tell her . I got a new job and its to be a supermodel " . LOL . As if it would work :P

Well . Went home with the seniors today . They are so high ! I mean their mood are always HYPER . And I seem so .. tired beside them ><
There's this insane man . It was raining heavily one day and he went to the middle of the field and squated down . The psychologist wanted to understand him better so went up to him and did the same thing . After a long period of time, the insane man told the pyschologist " So you're a mushroom too ? " .

Okays . Its not funny . Don't whack me . I mean if you listen to her say it . It would be more funny . She told me another one . I guessed it right and she was so shocked . But the point is, I just randomly gave an answer >< 

Well . This is a boring post . Can't help it :l Didn't do much today I guess . My brain's not functioning properly . So can't really recall the nitty gritty details or whatever happened in the morning .

I've been looking around and realised that there are so many people that are so depressed . All their smiles weren't genuine . It seems like they are just trying to put up a strong front . Behind all these smiles, who would have known what their story might be .. ?

Holding on to whatever that is gone . I've seen so many blogs . Bloghopping to randm blogs . Looking at their posts . I could almost feel their grief . They are trying to move on but somehow its not working . But its no one's fault . Humans are born like this isn't it ? We ain't cold blooded animals for no reason .

So many things I want to say but I can't say them out loud . So many emotions buried inside that I just want to let it out . Seems like its not that easy huh ?

My eyes are screaming for the sight of you 
And tonight I'm dreaming of all the things that we've been through 
And I can't hold on to you. 
So I guess I feel lonely, too.
But I'd rather be here with you.


you're just a dream that should be forgotten ..

No comments: