Friday, November 21, 2008

(:

OKAY . GUESS WHAT . I'm tagged again . Anyways I've updated . Because I already uploaded the photos yesterday so when I edited the post, it doesn't come to the top . Just read the post on November 20, 2008 . Sorry for the mixed up >< 

Q1 : The person who tagged you was?
Ling lan ><"

Q2 : Your relationship with her/him ?
She claims that I'm her loved one . But I doubt so ! She's a flirt :P She's my LOVED ONE . DUH -.-

Q3 : Your 5 impression of her/him ?
Arrogant .
Weird .
Interesting to know more about her .
Clever .
Weird taste .
* Don't need to repeat the story . That's how we met each other the first day in school (: I'm glad both of us thought of each other that way . And hence we're great friends now ! LOVED (: *

Q4 : The most memorable thing she/he has done for you ?
Waa . I think there's a lot . LOL :X
Q5 : If she/he becomes your lover , you would .....
I thought we are already attached ? LOL . Without me she can't breathe okay , I'm her lungs BECAUSE SOMEONE IS HER HEART ALREADY ! LOL .

Q6 : If she/he becomes your lover , she/he needs to improve on ?
Ehh .. Not sure . She's perfect . Beauty is the eyes of the beholder :D

Q7 : If she/he becomes your enemy , you would .....
IMPOSSIBLE . Unless I go crazy or she does . Wait . We are already INSANE ! LOL . So impossible xD

Q8 : If she/he becomes your enemy , she needs to improve on ?
I ALREADY SAID IMPOSSIBLE !

Q9 : If she/he becomes your enemy , the reason would be ?
-_-

Q10 : The most desired thing you want for her/him to be ?
HAPPY (:

Q11 : Your overall impression of her/him ?
LOVABLE ~ ! VERY IN FACT :D

Q12 : How do you think others think about you ?
I want to know too seriously .

Q13 : The character(s) you love about yourself ?
not very sure .. ><

Q14 : The character(s) you hate about yourself ?
too much to list !

Q15 : The most ideal person you wanna be ?
to be happy . as in really !

Q16 : For people that care & love you , what would you wanna say to them ?
LOVED ! 


No comments: