Monday, November 17, 2008

lalalala ~


YO ! Its going to be a long post ahead . I wonder if I would even survive through because the time now is 12.51am ! And guess what ? It has been such a long day or should I say night ? :D Oh well . Was doing Japan trip stuff . Now going to start typing my blog post officially I hope . Time now is 1.31am . Let me start .
 Friday, 14 November 2008

Let me try to recall . Friday was the last day of school . The day that most people feared most because all that were to welcome us was long holidays of boredom without friends to chat with nor have fun with . 

It was the last day of school and the last thing I would want to have is to drag my mood by lessons and more lessons . The first period was off because Ms Kwok decided to let us off . So it was a break . As usual YangJie was the first to reach . Next was me arriving . Then saw Joyce and WenJia approaching us . CheeWee came too . It was a small group and I was wondering why they were so late because we were supposed to meet earlier to do physics homework together . I placed aside that thought thinking that they might just be late because they overslept or something close . 

So I started "doing" my physics worksheet . Joyce on the otherhand was using my phone to send her songs . Korean songs ~ She's a little crazy over Wonder Girls lately ever since she went for the KPop concert that just ended . There was this CLASSICAL scene that I think I've already shown to everyone but it wouldn't hurt reiterating it here once more . So both of us were walking up this slope and she was playing a Jewelry song . And just nice it came to the part where the singer sang " Baby, One more time " . So at this moment, she sang along . Not just this . This ain't enough to make this "CLASSIC" . In addition to this, she spinned around and pointed her fingers at me with that mischievous look on her face . Now that's CLASSICAL . How to forget that I wonder ? :P

WenJia in the meantime was trying to occupy herself with what I couldn't remember now at this point of time . Anyways she should be in China now, her hometown SiChuan . Hope she's having fun . She was really excited :D Well . Melvin came along and kind of "brainwash" me with ease of going to have breakfast . In the end we skipped computing lesson for Macdonalds breakfast . Yummy . Hotcakes again ! In Macdonalds were Melvin, WeiQin, Melvin, CheeWee, YangJie, Jolene and me . And the offer thing is still going on . Where when you buy an extra value meal, you get a burger free . We got Jeannette Sausage MacMuffin Burgers ! :D with egg of course . 

I sent her a really funny sms . Shouldn't type it here because .. basically, I'm tired :X And lazy to go check what I exactly send her . Want to know ? Just ask me and I'll show you . Its in my phone still . So when we came back for physics lecture, saw this real cool physics documentary about scientists . People who have changed the world . As usual Jolene was yawning . I wonder why but these stuff just attracts me . Maybe I'm a real nerd inside ? I have no idea seriously . 

So we went to the benches near the physics lab and the guitar room . Sat down, chatted while Jeannette ate her burger . XueEr came along and grabbed one . Next up is a picture of her . In depression mode . You can guess what happened . Pretty obvious over there .




What exactly happened was that Jeannette and her walking happily to the guitar room then suddenly she lost her balance . She got shocked and dropped her burger . Yes . You didn't read wrongly . She didn't drop the burger because she lost her balance . It was because she got a shock of being inbalanced THEN she dropped the burger . After that she was crying at her own stupidity and was also grumbling because she had only consumed 1/3 of the burger . Oh well . Accidents happened . At least you managed to even get a bite out of it :D

XueEr brought a parting gift for Jolene . Here it is . Limited Edition bag . Cool yeah . LOL :X



There was me drawing my bears as usual ~ This is a new version . Its wearing a scarf ! xD More versions to come I guess . Wait till inspiration gets me and I shall decide .


XueEr and me then went for dance self practice . Did 100 crunches as promised . We nearly died halfway but persevered on for a flatter tummy . Came out really tired and warm ! XueEr on the other hand was dry . She spent half of the time going out of the room, getting food and drinks ><" Oh well . It was self practice after all . 

Food . Did physics stuff . Vague memory . Can't really remember what happened . Anyways REC anyone ? In case you have absolutely NO IDEA what I'm saying . Its a horrow show . And its got to be a good one since I'm watching it and am looking for people to watch . If there's anyone who is going to watch this really good horror show, ring me up or text me yeah ! :D I've watched the trailer and I guess the really awesome factor of this movie is that it is very ORIGINAL . From the fact that its all recordings make the movie SEEMED more real and everything coming to life . No more of those computer graphics . I've read reviews and they fared great . So I guess I'm going to catch it .

Went for maths lecture after that . Had some reflections thing going on I guess . After that was classroom cleaning ! And there came the time for the class to go crazy ! First up was MingSheng I guess . He started going insane by borrowing my hairclip . Look at this . The new fashion of a cleaner . Cool yeah :X Setting a new trend . The new fashion STATEMENT .



Others having fun ~







They aren't shooting a movie . No way . They are in fact SLACKING off while the other classmates are doing work . 



The result of a duel between Husnain and Ibrahim . They used the most "FEARED" weapons which is the legendary broom and dustpan . I mean come on, what can you find in a classroom ? This is the best . And yeah . The consquences .



At least they tried to fix it you see :P



CheeWee outside . Nope . No movies still . But lots of water ! It all started with YangJie spraying others with water using Jolene's water bottle . Then came the water fight !







Everyone was wet . I was a little I guess . Managed to run away . Oh yeah . It was hilarious . YangJie and MingSheng trying to escape from their GSC teachers . MingSheng suddenly hid behind the wall . YangJie gave him out . Shouting " MingSheng, where your GSC homework arhs ~ " MingSheng then gave a tit for a tat when YangJie's GSC teacher came along . YangJie immediately hid behind a chair . But MingSheng still got him . Pretty funny :X

Below is JiaKiang, absorbed into his PSP world . YeowKeng beside me was laughing when I took this picture . Come on ! You two are into this together :X







Not clear . But I was so shocked and amazed by this . It says "LingLan" . Must be her ! :X So cool . What a coincidence !





And also I was the main "victim" . First up was "Mystery of the calculator" . Jeannette borrowed my calculator and when she opened the lid, she gasped . She showed me what was shown on the screen . All I could remember was a message left by someone saying " You suck . Loser something something ~ " . It was a prank of course but I wanted to get down to the entire matter . The first suspect was Melvin . CheeWee claimed to have seen him typing the message yet he had no witness . Melvin retorted and had an alibi who is Shannon who claimed that he was with him all the time . I spent the whole day questioning Melvin trying to make him confessed . But I'm sure he was the one ! I mean its pretty obvious but I couldn't get him to apologize . Oh well . Forget it .

The second thing was that YangJie kept pulling out my hairband so I had to chase after him to get it . So I left my handphone on the table so that I could run faster . Little did I knew when I got back my phone, the screen was blank . I thought it had the battery was empty so did not suspect anything . Then I came to realise that there was really " EMPTY BATTERY " as in there was no battery inside -_- Idiot MingSheng . He took my battery ! ><"

School ended . Went to support the basketball girls for their match in SRJC . XueEr was really good . Her accuracy is good and her height just gave her an extra advantage to shooting . Rebounding balls would just make their way to her hands somehow . Quite cool . The coach was fascinated by that and asked her to join basketball . She was already interested so promised to go for monday practises as wednesdays and fridays are already booked for dance . The coach also wanted to train her so that with Shell and her they would be twin towers . Nono . With JiaWei, they would be THREE towers . How can the others even manage to get a shot with them blocking ?

Was quite suprised that Shell remembered my name . She's the first and only person that remembered my name in such a short period of time . Just because of one basketball match . She got it right . Thanks ! Finally I see some hope for my name :X Hehe . And I finally understood why the basketball girls were trying to recruit people into the team . At first I thought it would be like the shows, be bench managers and stuff . I realised that no one can be that . SRJC had a strong team of at least 20 plus members and for one time, they substitute the entire team . That's why they don't seem tired at all but for our side, they had no one to substitute except some members only . Therefore they were SO TIRED . 

All the best :D You guys are good ! Pras(hope the spelling is correct) and Sahira's accuracy is just great . Shell's blocking made it so difficult for the other time to have any shots in (: Cool match ! XD

Okay next up .
 Saturday, 15 November 2008 

Went for Kbox session though they were only three of us . Laopa(lanyuan) insisted on going so yeah, we went . Laopa was late . YuanXi and I strolled the entire AMK hub many times . Bought anderson icecream ! Yummy ! Cookies and Cream . Belgian chocolate . YuanXi had a prata sausage . He recommended it . Good stuff . Shall try it next time .

K-ing was boring without the others . YuanXi was trying to be high while we just can't reach the mood . Poor thing :X Hehe ~ We sang a lot of oldies . Not those kind of "oldies" but like DuYiWuEr and MeiFeiSeWu . We also sang With you by Chris Brown . That one was really good . We turned the music really loud and sang like crazy ~ Cool XD 

Found out a lot of nice songs . And perhaps its because I sang so much, some songs that I have difficulty reaching didn't pose as a problem at all . The notes were reached somehow . Was shocked myself . We sang a lot of high songs and stuff . And guess what, this time we are facing the other room too . I guessed they they are a gang of girls because they sang songs according to celebrity . FIR, SHE, AH-MEI and others . In the end they run out of songs and started singing children songs . YuanXi took the mic and sang along with them . LOL . Was so funny .

Had a lot of fun though it was only the three of us . Hope they had fun too xD Memorable experience .

Completed watching Lord Of The Rings, HotShot and Batman movie sequels . I wonder what's next . Mum has been pestering me to learn how to cook . So I guess I would do just that xD

Lastly, YESTERDAY !

SUNDAY, 16 NOVEMBER 2008

I rarely go out on sundays unless something special is going on . And it was CANTARE 2 ! Quite a good show . Better than expected . Alumni choir's songs perked me up . And following which, Romeo and Juliet left quite an impact on me . From a trajedy, they managed to change it into a comedy . Hilarious . And entertaining . The 12 bucks is worth it . 

Some stuff happened in between . Shouldn't talk much about it . All I want to say that everything is part and parcel of life . Things do happen . And when that do happen, we have to take it in our stride and face it . Confront it straight on . Only then we can move on . Things happen for a reason and looking at it, I'm sure it would be a good purpose . A strengthed friendship . Hold on guys, for we would get closer from these ups and downs (: Cheerios to our everlasting friendship ! :D

Well . Saw Adib . SHOCKING ! He just suddenly slipped in on us and all . Then met Laopa . Wanted to have Swensens ice cream ! But the shop closed so we had to settle for Macdonalds icecream . Oh wait ! CHECK THIS OUT !



YAY ~ Mindy was busy critizing the actor's looks . At first I had the same thoughts but they said that he's a great actor and I have to believe in that . What good is a vase ? Can't wait ! XDD

We slacked in Macdonalds, rushed for the last train . First time in my life rushing for the last train because I always have to arrive home earlier . Shocked myself . Reached home around 12.30am plus today ? Had a lot of fun and all ! xD Meet soon again guys ! Asked them the mrt joke again regarding the priority seat thing . I think I posted before . So shall not post it anymore .

Okays . Time to sleep . A short post without pictures ! How can it be ! Wait till I grab photos from my friends okay :X How can I even dare to whip out my phone when they are using cameras ! :P Okays ~ Sleepy time ! 

SLEEP TIGHT ! LOVE PEEPS :D A song to end the night .




I wish that the dream would last forever and I would never wake up . But it seems reality always seems to settle in somehow without our concious . And then its all over .

No comments: