Thursday, November 06, 2008

i wonder what i'm even happy about ><

Been real lazy these days :P Have to start being hardworking already and start blogging ! xP Now lets start from the days that I've been lazy and just slacked off typing some really crappy posts that everyone must have been turned off by :X

Have been vandalising a lot on my papers lately :P My new cartoon character ! Teddy ! :X





Yeah . You didn't see wrongly . Its "Basic Conversational Malay" . Had mentioned it a few days earlier that I'm currently learning malay due to one sole reason . Chinese A levels is over ! And now, I'm learning malay . Just communication one though . But I've been trying hard and everyone too . Had been having a lot of fun lately during Malay lessosn . Xue Er going crazy, trying to mix all kind of languages together in a sentence . And also Jolene getting all hyped up . MingSheng trying his best while I'm there teasing that he should master English first :X And also YangJie who seemed really good in malay now . Today's lesson was really funny . Jolene kept squirting water out of her waterbottle into MingSheng's shirt while MingSheng revenging by pouring water on her hair . Jolene started using highlighter and draw on everyone due to my influence . Drew a smiley face on YangJie's face :P The photo is in Jolene's phone . Halfway through Shannon came, then CheeWee was showing off to him saying that he is multilingual because he knows English, Chinese, Hokkien, Korean and Malay . Then I retorted saying that Hokkien is not a language . But now I just remember that his english and chinese ain't good :X And also his Korean is just barely on the mark :X Multilingual yeah :P

Played a little basketball today . Didn't really want to play . Been tired and sick of basketball . Oh wait before that . Met up with Jas today to have Burger King breakfast ! Been a long time since I had been able to eat it ! So happy :P Heh . Computing lesson today was practical . Screwed . Hate practical . Haix .. Need so much help in it . Yet its so hard to get help . After that met up with Jas at Yishun mrt with some other people together . Slacked there for really long . Sha brought his twilight book . He bought it for 13 bucks while I bought it at 17 bucks . But its smaller in size and there's no introduction to NewMoon in it . CheeWee said that I've been scammed . Oh well ><" Forget it . At least I got to read the book real early xD Love it to bits ! Waiting for the movie ! Hehe . 

After that went to "play basketball " . Slacked most of the time . Jolene helped me to finish the other part of my manicure . Whee ~ ! :P





Then, slacked and played PSP . Tired of it already too ><" Been playing so much of it lately because I'm so bored ! ><" After that, some people found fruits on the floor and starting throwing at each other . With Ibrahim, Shannon and Ash on a team while MingSheng, YeowKeng and YangJie on the other . Nono . Plus the other sitting statues which are us :X The sitting statues are part of YangJie's, Yeowkeng's and MingSheng's group . The "bullets" which are the fruits were really attracted to Jolene . Jolene was sitting right beside me . But no matter how it flew, they would just hit her somehow and none of them hit me . YangJie was owning them . His accuracy is really good ! And though he is scrawny thin, he has so much strength ! Throwing really far . I tried, but it only reached half of the distance ><" Forget it man . Let them do the throwing . YangJie should really join baseball . He can pitch well and also throw well xDD

After that, started playing cards . Bored ! MingSheng and the others ran an errand for us and bought bubble tea for us . Perfect for a hot day . Following that, I finally played a little basketball . So warm ! Sweating like crazy . Only played for half an hour but I was drenched ><" At least for the back . Blehs . That's why I hate playing when wearing uniform . Just played for such a short time and guess what happened ! I have sunburn now . Hurray ! -.- Darn . Anyways at least I'm getting tanned ! Muahah ! Its so difficult for me to get tanned . Most of the time, only my face gets tanned but my hands and legs remain the same . It sucks ! =l 

Went for malay class after that which I've already talked about it earlier . 

After that was Arts education programme . Today had people from The Singapore Repertory Theatre talking to us about ShakeSpear's stories . Guess it can be really fun . So much difference from what happened during literature lessons in secondary school . Agreed with one of the speakers that literature during secondary school is DULL ! But I guess watching plays are cool ! Wouldn't mind watching one :D They talked about their acting career and stuff . Guess its quite exciting but its not for me . 

Home sweet home after that xD

Anyways yesterday during break . Oh wait was it yesterday ? Couldn't remember what yeah . Xue Er was looking for jobs . Flipped through newspapers and dialled some numbers . After that she was really hyped up and starting finding cleaner jobs . Then she also called one which your job is to lose weight . She lied that her weight is 81kg and her height is 158cm . Her goal weight would be 60kg . We were there laughing like crazy . She couldn't stand it . But wanted to continue with her plans and continued with cleaning jobs too . Hilarious :P

These few days had been slacking off because of audition ! And also anime ! They have been filling up most of my time . The anime that I'm crazy over now is Zero no Tsukaima ! Nice ! xP

Oh yeahs . Forgot to take pictures of the shirts I have bought that time when I'm out with WeiQin . This is the shirt I love best ! So cute xD



The others ~!



My shorts ! No idea why it is upside down . Bought this on Saturday night .



My new Levi's ! Dark coloured xP



Yupp . That's all .

Gona watch my anime already ! :X BYE BYE ! XP

it's getting really difficult to breathe lately ..

No comments: