Monday, November 24, 2008

SUPERMODEL ~~

ATTITUDE ! Argh . Agenda for next few days :

1. Learn how to walk in a straight line
2. Feel tall when you walk . DO NOT SLOUCH .
3. Watch more supermodel videos on how they do catwalks .

Well well . Its time to be a supermodel . Studying ? Forget it :X Kidding . I need to get this stupid "blur" look off my face and start having attitude ! Ms Chua said that I looked like I'm in a trance most of the time when actually I'm not ! Just somehow I look like I'm daydreaming or something . 

CONFIDENCE ! Someone sell me some . How to make yourself feel like you are really good ? Now that's difficult . Or maybe I should learn to walk in heels because Dapheny said that walking in heels would help a lot in the walking posture . WALK WALK WALK . WALK PROPERLY . 

NO TIME TO BLOG . PRACTISE ~!! x_x

No comments: