Thursday, November 06, 2008

with tears ..

The song that have been in my head lately . A song that I've really loved when I first listened to it on TV . Even without looking at the lyrics, I could even cry . After looking at the lyrics, I love the song even more ! A great song that everyone should at least try listening to . Addiction guranteed :P

The song :D Couldn't find any audio one . So the video :D

J ft LeeJung - With Tears


Lyrics

Chaarari eeje ee julle
Han cha ma han dego dashi hae..haedo..
Shigan hae moduda bo dyi jyo..
Na jyo cha molla bohgae..

Khaaramae..hulyon boh nae lae
Naen mae mareun gi youk suh molli hohw nae buhlae..
Tangshin cham jie mohtal guk suhro..
Eee sarangeul bohgae mollae..

Nunmullo hah nunmool..Orae ya hah gaeji..
Tuh gurohkae..mol da gajie wo hamyon
Sarang hae suh thon mosub thon..
Uri giyouk nomu sarajyo kha gejyi..

Kuraedun nunmullae...hae mosub cho geum shi..
Nal chi heumyon..Neul gi youk moe sal tuhrok...nahn mahda nunteul tehn mahda..
Tuh ee sarang moullo jihgae..

Saa nun gae..kugaen geuh rah go..
Sarang hago ghurigo dashi gou nae chugo
Bogeun na yae ha na cheun duh neul..
Eejae modue eechoe bohlae..

Nunmullo hah nunmool..Orae ya hah gaeji..
Tuh gurohkae..mol da gajie wo hamyon
Sarang hae suh thon mosub thon..
Uri giyouk nomu sarajyo kha gejyi..

Kuraedun nunmullae...hae mosub cho geum shi..
Nal chi heumyon..Neul gi youk moe sal tuhrok...nahn mahda nunteul tehn mahda..
Tuh ee sarang moullo jihgae..

Modue hullyo ji gaejie
Appeun chi geum shigan jou cha dou
Congmal ji wou ji gaejie

Saram han neun dou
Congmal ee mie ryou nae ya man han dah go
Para thon pharae eejae.

Nun wohdo hullyodo
Nun yohgi obneunde
Babo gatchi nun meul myo suh muhruji
Mou..rojo gan nun mosubhi
Gie..youk joukkhan nun reul hie mie hae ji gaetjie...

Kuraedun nunmullae...hae mosub cho geum shi..
Hullyo ho nae nahn li nahn baram suhge
Eebsu gahn nie yang gie mahjyo.
Modue dah sarang ji gae..

Credits to WASABI29

With tears-J feat. Leejung

I'd rather forget right now
So that even if I linger for a long while
everything will fade in time 
and I, myself wont remember

I want to send it away with the wind
I want to send my harsh memories far away
to a place where I'll never find it again
I want to send away this love

*I'll probably spend a day in tears
But if I erase everything with my tears
the image that I loved 
can become a vague memory and disappear 

*With my flowing tears I'll erase your image little by little
until I won't be able to remember you 

So that when I open my eyes each morning
our love will move farther away

That's how life is 
Loving and sending it away again 
How I hugged you warmly 
I want to forget it all now 


*repeat

It will all probably fade away.
Even if this time is painful
everything will be erased
I have to push you far away 
That's what I wish again and again now

Even if I call for you over and over again, you won't be here
But as I'm crying, I'm calling for you like a fool
The constantly receding image of you 
Will probably grow faint in my memories


With my flowing tears I'll erase your image little by little
So that the last of your familiar scent flowing within the rushing wind will completely disappear


Credits to sunmi_byul 

No comments: