Saturday, November 08, 2008

생일축하합니다 (saengil chukha hamnida)

Time check : 9.25pm . I wonder how long I would use to type this really long post . Or should I say that I predict that it would be a long post xP Wonder if it would be .

Yesterday, reached school late . Suffered an hour and half of maths tutorials . They really make me sleep . I guess the school doesn't understand that till we get our results back, we are just too distracted . Can't focus during lessons at all . Agreed with Jolene to go late, said that we would be arriving at 8.10am . In the end I still arrived early . Reached school around 7.55am ? Oh well . Many people were late . 

Mr Wen started to accept this fact that everyone would be late and just started class . Chen Hong came to school which was like a miracle ? Seems like Mr Ho has done his work this time and Chen Hong came . But its still not that effective . Because he left after maths lesson . Not much yeah . Luckily, Mr Wen said that anyone after me would be the cleaner for that day . Hence I was spared . After that came Jeannette and RenZhi . Actually both of them needed to be cleaners, but RenZhi being the "smart" guy took everything so in the end Mr Wen told Jeannette to take a break . YangJie and me started ordering RenZhi around asking him to sweep around our area because there were pieces of litter around . Then came MingSheng and ShunYu . Thought they really didn't meet . Read ShunYu's blog and realised they did -.- 

After that was XueEr and Melvin laughing happily while strolling into the classroom because they saw Jolene lost, not knowing where is the class but didn't bother to tell her . So when Jolene came in, everyone stood and greeted her . She was quite happy in fact that we greeted her . Then came HanWee the infamous late guy . If he is ever punctual, it would be a blue moon that night . We stood up to greet him too . But his response was a lost look . Last person to come in was CheeWee . Came in at 8.30am . Mr Wen said he broke record . "Gratz" to CheeWee . So he became the cleaner for that day . Oh yeah . Jolene and him have the same traits . When we greeted him, he was smirking and gestured us to sit down . So I told Jolene that "the same master, same pet " . CheeWee is Jolene's wildcat after all .

Following that, we went to .. to .. =l Hm .. what did we do ? OH YEAH . Eat ! And also strolled around school . Found Melvin with a cat . So went to play with the cat . XueEr is such an animal lover . Influenced me . Make me want to play with it too . But I had nails so I didn't want to scratch the cat . Look was all I could . Tried to use keys to attract its attention but it didn't even care about me ! ><" Oh well . Guess cats don't really like me like how I don't really like them . I prefer dogs . They are just cuter somehow .

And we started to follow XueEr around the school because she had to find a place to charge her laptop if not she can't watch HotShot . So we moved from place to place around school . Finally settled down in a classroom . Took some pictures . In XueEr's camera . Wonder if she posted them on her blog . Shall check later :X We had gambling addicts, game addicts, storybook addicts, drama-serial addicts and one sleepyhead . And thats me . Sleepyhead ! :X Slept through the time they were watching HotShot . I wonder how they can bear the heat and humid . Makes me want to sleep . Or maybe because its daytime :X I'm a vampire thats why yeah :P

Went for the last malay lesson . Check out XueEr and Jolene doing "head-rolling" . This dance is invented by Jolene and her only . 





We took pictures with the teacher after that . And we just realised that he is a emcee . Cool yeah . Economics lesson was kind of boring . Little people were present . What really baffled me was that Ms Kwok thank us for being present . At that point of time, I was thinking . I thought we WERE supposed to be here . Why thank ? Its kind of weird . Oh well .

Walked home with XueEr after that . Look at this ! WeiQin pasted her pen's price tag on her . 1 buck only . She's cheaper than my pen :X



Reached home . Played audition . Just realised why guys don't really have nice clothes . Because the dens clothes in audition sucks . So without A-cash, you are stuck with nothing basically . See no future for my JASPERex . Don't really want to spend money on it . My other character was enough . I think I spent like .. 50 bucks on it already ? I think more than that . I feel really crappy when I play audition . Lost to clubbers though I'm an amateur ? Its pretty dumb when you see yourself losing because you're SUPPOSED to be better . And somehow I'm not . Lost touch with it for several months . Didn't touch it at all . Now I suck . When I play, I feel crappy . Fustrated . What's the point . Came to realise that my form won't come back anymore . So basically whatever I have now would be stuck with me . Too bad about that . Whatever that I did are in the past . No matter how good I was, now I suck . That's the truth . Darn ~

Then played maple with Jas . Helped her train . No pots needed since she was a cleric . Earned some money . Though I would have earned more in grupin . But at least it was fun being with a friend . Halfway through Yx came online . So we went to bain together in ZiPangGu . Without his character, we suck . Basically I screwed up my skills . As in the order . Therefore my character is pretty much noob . Can't kill or anything . Without his freeze, I can't do anything . Oh well . Either I level and make it back or I'm stuck with this . But with such bad skills adding, it kinds of impedes on my leveling progression . Sad yeah .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAS ! HUASHENG ! PEANUT ! AI QI !
Stay happy always ! And of course cute :D And SAME AS ME . Don't ever change okay ! We still must be alike :P That's what is cool about both of us . Click though we only know each other for a short period of time . Not only physically similiar but also mentally . Its so cool when you realise that someone know what you're thinking and we have the same thinking for most things . Its really cool . My huasheng always ! And I shall remain as your xiansheng . Love ya lots .

Woke up real early today . Kind of deserved it because I haven't finish the board ><" A major change to it . Forgot to take a picture of it . Really simple this time . I had such a headache while thinking of something to decorate or even write . Guess I'm not in the correct state of mind recently . Have to quickly adjust back to my normal self .

Met up with WeiQin . Had lunch together and went to Junction 8 . We seeked for a cap ! And tadah, after much discussion, bought one . Then WeiQin went to get her's . Thankfully we got something . Actually I was quite disappointed . The FOX's cap was nicer but the size is so small ! Jas and I had the same head size I presume and I can't wear it so she can't too =/ While searching for the cap, I was pestering WeiQin to try them on . But she have a bigger head than us :X So I had to suffer the humilation of the shopkeepers staring at me . I don't look good in caps and I accept that fact . For that, I tried on so much caps today just to get a nice cap ><" But at least we got a really nice one ! :DD 

Had a headache again after that . Was thinking if I should buy the pink greyish white beanie in FOX . I really want to buy it ! But not sure what clothes I can wear with it . Darn ! Should I buy ? ><" I love it ! =l Anyways got to get my hair cut ! Its long again . I want a shorter fringe .

Met up with Jas .









The perfect Swensens cookies and cream ice-cream cake ! :D





A foreign tool I just learnt of today . Quite cool xP





Comical scene of "give me all your chocolates and no one gets hurt" :X



My cake ! And uh .. I hate strawberries ? Thought it was pretty obvious already ><"



We added salt to Jas's water . After taking so much sips, she just realised it was salty . She even thought that it was sweet in the first place ! We were all so shocked . Actually I thought that she weren't gona drink it already . Quite disappointed . Then Sha persuaded her to drink :P And yeah . She still didn't realise after she drank her water bottle water to test it out . Good job guys ! We acted great . We had that innocent face and muttered " huh . whats wrong . mine is fine . " . Hilarious :P

We went to arcade . I spent $5.50 there today . Quite shocked . I ain't really those arcade kind of girl . I like online games better ><" Played drums . I offically SUCK in it . I finally realised why Jas had to hit so hard . Because that stupid game can't detect it at all unless you hit it with all your strength . And I ADMIT my arms have no strength at all . When I had to hit with my left hand, I missed all of it . I did hit . But the strength weren't there . In the end had to only depend on my right hand . And apparently that wasn't a feasible idea with so much notes to hit . I give up . I hate arcade games :X Oh well . MAYBE . LOL . And also have to admit the game was designed properly . You wouldn't need to apply so MUCH force on a real drum set . I think you would most probably get a hole out of it if you used such strength .

Played DJ something something . Accidentally pressed tutorial mode . Wasted money . Then tried standard . WeiQin and me died . Jas played before so she was quite good in it . WeiQin and I were so lost . We didn't even know where to put our fingers because there were SO MANY buttons . In the end after observing how Jas play, I just realised the placing of the fingers but it was too late . So oh well . Next time when I play, I would know better ><"

Irritated WeiQin to the core :X I was there asking them if I should buy that beanie . Heh :P In the end I said that if I promote, I would buy . If failed, sayonara to it . Hope I pass ><" I WANT THAT BEANIE ! =/

Before leaving, took some pictures :DD

Jas wearing the cap that I gave her ! xP Put it to good use yeah :P And of course WeiQin ! :DD



XshengXD & HshengXD



Complaints by Jas " Why my face so big ! Why you put your face so behind ! " WeiQin told her " Cause she want her face smaller mah ~ "



Candid shot x.x



I was supposed to be a "model" . Ended up kind of laughing :X 



Heh heh ! Quite nice :P


Oh well . And yeah . I'm wearing shorts . Shocked ? Bad experience . Ask WeiQin about it man . Okay . Bye guys ! Love ya lots .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHI WEI TOO ! LOVE YA ! :D AND ALSO TO SENGYI ! LOL . 

So many people birthday today . Some "holy" day yeah sengyi ? :P

Now I've finally completed my post, time check again . 10.18pm . Wow . Do the maths and you would understand why I spend such a long time using the computer ><

doesn't it matter at all .. ?

No comments: