Saturday, November 01, 2008

Those melodies . I've heard them before somewhere .

Woke up real early today . But was still late . Well . Was quite ... I don't know . Depressed angry ? 

Yeah . You're right to say I have a low EQ . Because I'm tired of all these crap . It seems like they would never end . YangJie reminded us . He remembered that in the past when we were sorted into groups, we were the only group that had five members . And one person commented " I wonder if its a blessing or a curse ? " That time, I was quite happy . And now, I only wished that we would really complete this entire journey together . I can't doubt the fact that we are the group that went through the most and met with the most problems. And now its only a little more, lets just do it shall we ?

Through all these time, I've found out a lot and also learnt a lot from everyone . 

Today, almost half the class were in Jolene's house . Went there quite late . Thanks Jolene for the double chocolate doughnut xD My breakfast ! Yummy . Did quite a bit of stuff .

Actually, I was really happy that most of us wanted to help each other and hence decided to meet up . In the end, I was really disappointed . I know its not your fault or anyone's . I know I'm selfish to think this way . But its really .. rude ? I have no idea how to describe it already . People who presented saying that they want to leave and those others behind . I'm not angry because my group was last . I'm fine with it . But what about those who wanted them to comment ? Its quite unfair you know . When you're presenting, everyone is paying attention and really wants to help you . But when its other people's turn, you take it like its none of your business and just leave . Sometimes I wonder .. If people are really that kind and helpful afterall . Really disappointed ..

After most of the people left, we started to slack around . Played cards . Ash taught us how to play the game "four cards" . Quite fun . If you want to learn can ask me (: Its a real cool strategy game . And I found out that I suck in "cheat" . Seems like I can never guess if other people are cheating or not . And I don't lie . Once I lie, its seen through immediately . So in the end I had almost half the deck in my hands . 

Played Ps2 . Suck like crap :X MingSheng YangJie and Jiakiang . Pros in PS2 games . Borrowed YeowKeng's PSP to play :X I had no idea I have been playing DJMax all along -.- I thought it was just some music game . And everyone keep talking about the game . I thought it was something else . Oh well . YeowKeng is a crazy pro in that . His fingers . When he play you can't even see it . Its so fast ! ><"

Crapped around . Blehs . Found some really nice DBSK posters on Jolene's walls .

After that went for dinner with family . Ate pasta mania . Carbonara. Yummy .

Bought another pair of Levis today . Finally bought a dark coloured one XDD Guess that's the only thing I'm happy with today .

Oh well . Peace out .

Sometimes I really just want to cry it all out . Why is it so difficult to be thoughtful for others ? I'm so sick of all these excuses that people make to get out of something . Why can't they just understand what is more important ? 

Was it wrong to be too hopeful in the first place ? Maybe I'm just too naive . Maybe I should start walking out of my comfort zone and understand how people really work outside . How much it is different ..



Those melodies . They were sad . I think I've heard them before .. somewhere ..

No comments: