Thursday, November 13, 2008

save the fool ..

When you're bored, you would find weird stuff . And yeah . I did and I had fun with it for like .. 30 minutes or so . Here it is :P



YO people :X



This was kind of random . But I thought it really fitted the magazine cover . So yeah xD



Whee ~ 



Should have one vampire one . Then I would put this again :P



Hehe . Fitting ? :X



Now enough of this nonsense ! Let today's exciting day unfold :D

Today was a FREEZING day . Not just cold but FREEZING . A warm up for my Japan trip during december . Warm up . What a word . A little contradictive in the humor sense . 

Walked to school in the morning with WenJia and Joyce . Linglan ~ Don't think she is sick though :X But she didn't go to school . Heh :X Joyce helped me to carry my heavy laptop to school ><" THANKS ! Love ya lots :P I owe you one okay . Heh .

Saw Jolene on the way to toilet . Went to talk to her and Jiakiang . She was teasing JiaKiang saying that his english name is Sophie . Then I realised that his sister name is Sophia . Just nice :P Then we started to sing " Sophie ~ Bodyfit :X " Blehs :X Apparently he ignored us, which was expected . So yeah . Its okay . Then saw Jolene suddenly gasping and saying " JOYCE TAN YU HUI . Don't walk this way . I don't want to talk to you . " . Turned around and saw joyce walking towards us from the girls toilet . She started "suan-ing" Jolene . I interrupted " Joyce . WHAT HAPPENED . You weren't like this when we first met ! Who influenced you ?! " She was giggling and all . Then she realised that she had to bring the "Same Same but Different" shirt that was bought in Cambodia . She had forgotten to bring it so tried to borrow from shannon . Then came a blow to Jolene . Shannon told her " Oh . That shirt .. I want give other people . So small la . Cannot even wear . " Jolene had that Im-SO-HURT look on her face . Pretty hilarious :X So she started saying that " How can you give a present that someone gave you to other people ? " . Well true ><" If I'm the person who gave the present, I would be really hurt . Then Jolene continued saying that he could wear the shirt at home and all . Then it started to get really funny :X Heh . Shall not type it here . Cause it sounded gross to me somehow ><

Well . After Joyce left, I confessed to Jolene that it must be me who have influenced her for the past two years because we sat next to each other during class . I think she's one of the people that really know me well and can stand my everchanging temper that even me myself can't stand it . I know this sounds like corny but its really true . Sometimes I hate myself for how I respond to things and blame myself after everything happened . Often I would scold myself for behaving that way .

Okay . Back to the story . Well . Went for maths lecture . XueEr was late . She signed on my hand ! Took a picture of it . Would be seen later .

During computing lesson, we did a survey . Spent A LOT of time on it . Really funny . One of the questions was how to improve on lectures . Wrote " Should be more engaging . Teacher's voice should not be too monotone " :X LOL . And yeah . We all agreed that they are too passionate and patient in teaching :P Hehe . The last part where it is "other feedbacks" . We wrote " Mr Ho should treat us to sakae . Teachers should make their house available during chinese new year and make sure to give hong baos filled with money" . When Mrs Liang came in and read through, she was laughing . And even corrected our english . But she didn't change the content at all .

After that bought baked macaroni . Waited so long till I'm not even hungry . In the end felt really bloated ><>

Okay never mind . Went outside guitar room, did the dance booklet thing . For Japan . Spent quite a long time on it . XueEr spent the time watching HotShot in the guitar room . Melvin got out of school . WeiQin and RenZhi slept till it was literature lecture . YangJie slept at first in the end was playing games . Jeannette and Shannon were playing guitar . Jolene was doing labour work for guitar . Finally finished my work . It was sooo cold ! ><" Freezing cold . And the wind was blowing like its nobody's business . Nearly froze to death .

Then went out to buy salt with Jolene . Came back and helped her do labour work . Melvin came back and gave us a treat . Drinks ! xD Heh . Learnt new stuff today . Melvin said " EngHwee, I found out you're quite good at this . Next time you can be a salt colourer or something . " Thats roughly what he said . I retorted that I would earn enough . This job is not needed . But its quite fun . Heh . Shall be our idea for CVD next year . Then use chalk and drew on the guitar room's board .

Oh yeahs . Shannon and XueEr were watching HotShot . Then he asked XueEr to translate it for him . There's one part that he couldn't understand . I told Melvin " Two people . Chinese not good . Watch chinese together . Die together . " :X Then in the end XueEr also didn't understand . Asked me and Jolene . The words that they didn't know . First "JING3" = Well . Secondly "HuangGong" = Palace . Lastly, can't remember whats the chinese word already . But it meant passage way ><" Oh yeah . Haven't watch finish yet ><" Still stuck at episode 13 . Shall finish watching it soon ! I have a lot of shows to watch . Haven't finish watching " The Zero's Familiar ", " Lord of The Rings " , " HotShot" , "Get Connected " and also .. uh . What's that show that YangJie told me to watch ><" Can't remember =/ Going to be really busy the next few days . Don't think there would be hope for this . As in watching the shows . Have physics and computing homework due tomorrow .

Then we cleaned up the room . Jolene lost the cover of one of the "jar" ? Don't know what word to use for that . So we started finding . Managed to brainwash Shannon to search through the dustbin :X In the end he dragged me in -.- And I helped too . I started to wipe my hands on Melvin's shirt . Then him thinking that he's clever went to touch Shannon's hands . Then in the end he just realised that Shannon rummaged through the dustbin too :P Hehe . Pretty hilarious . Didn't know slacking in the guitar room was this fun .

Went for economics lesson . Shannon went home . Ms Kwok released us early . Hurray ! Did the dance thingy with HuiLing till 5pm plus . She makes me laugh a lot :X I mean she's so cute . Haha . If you want me to type everything that happened, its going to be hard . But I'm glad that I got to know someone better today (:

Oh well . Just finished playing audition and yeah . AH ! Nearly forgot about the photos !

XueEr trying to mimick someone in HotShot :P Obvious right ?


The bear that I drew on guitar room's board .


Jolene's writing and XueEr's dog house .


Posing !


The signature . 



Time for physics homework . Bye guys . Sleep early and tight . 

Peace out :D

The smartest thing is to give up everything
Only the foolish ones will hold on, hold on
But the fight in me wants to cling to everything
Save the foolish one, I hold on, I hold on


------------------------------------------------

I need to give up on some stuff .. Help me please ..

------------------------------------------------

I have no idea what I'm doing . Sorry .. I didn't mean to vent my anger on you today . It wasn't supposed to be . Nothing was your fault . Darn . I need to learn how to control myself better . But sometimes , I just feel that I'm going to collapse . All I want to do is just to cry . Leave me alone .. Or maybe I didn't want to be left alone ..

------------------------------------------------

Its time to set us free . Or should I say set myself free ? Its more selfish actually . Well .. Enough of these . Breathe the fresh air and move on . Fly towards a brighter tomorrow . I love surprises (:

-----------------------------------------------

One year has passed and now I feel so old . How can it be .. We just became friends and now we're parting ? What is happening .. ? I don't want it to be this way ..

-----------------------------------------------

I can't believe myself . How can it even be possible . I never really did hate anyone before . Its too much of an extreme word . Usually its just detest . Detest of some behavior and actions . Never was hating someone into my world . All those "hate" that I've always muttured were too extreme for the true meaning . Now I wonder what has happened . Am I getting too narrow minded for good ? Maybe its time to reflect on my actions and take time to understand others . Everything that the person does just irritates me . Darn . Its time to start thinking . Let me wonder on ..

------------------------------------

I hope you won't feel stressed when you're with me because a good friend is all I really want to be now . I really like the way we are now . take cares, friend (:

No comments: