Tuesday, November 11, 2008

i love you . each and everyone one of you (:

Yeah . You're right I'm INSANE ! Or myself think so . Its only a feel minutes till I'm going to leave for school . I mean from home . Yupp . Currently everyone is not in a stable state of mind . And of course I'm not too . Damn . I don't want to say goodbye yet .. I'm afraid that some people might not come up with us . Yet some people are already seperated from us . These last four days .. Every second would be cherished right ?

Can I say that we would be keeping in touch even ? It seems like we are finally friends . Finally a class . And now .. It seems like some people would not be with us next year anymore . Its going to be weird . Really weird . Because the class would always remain with the same people . Everyone is part of the class . We can't live without anyone together . 

What if some people don't make it ? I think I'm seriously going to cry . Can't say I'm such a sentimental person . I'm shocked myself . I have never really felt this way before . Or was it because I never faced this kind of problem ? Everyone just seems to move on with me . Have I taken all these for granted ? I guess its time to smile and be happy . CHERISH that we are given the chance to be together for no one knows if we be seperated soon . It feels so fast . JC life is unfair . Friends are made no matter what . Two years ain't enough . Its just like when we are finally comfortable with one around, suddenly we are no longer in contact . Just weird .

I hate life like this . Life should be full of friends that would stay together . Because no matter how long, I'm sure I would NEVER want to be just a passer-by in someone's life . And I'm sure others feel so too . Just wana say that each and every friend I make . You all make an impact on my life . No passer-bys . No superficial relationships . If after so long, you still say that I'm not your friend, I think I'm gona cry . I'm going to be so hurt . 

Even if we can't keep in touch .. At least let those memories stay because you are my friend . Not " once " only . Not "were " . You will always be (: I love you guys out there . Those concern and care you shower me with just can't be replaced by someone else . Everything that you've done , I felt it . Each and every single one of it . 

We would be together . Lets walk down the next part of our lives together . Stay in touch people :D

i know you're probably sick of all these but sometimes i wonder why you are doing all these . full of hate you have but seems like you're still doing things that contradict yourself . i just want to say . even if they are going to be memories , i'll cherish them cause you're not a passerby . 

i'm not good with these . feelings . i never tried opening my heart in the past . i just kept everything inside . now i'm trying to say .. perhaps . a clean break would result in something better . maybe even friends (:

No comments: