Wednesday, November 12, 2008

no idea why . but i really feel like crying ..

Been really lazy the past few days .. Don't really have the mood to do anything though holidays are approaching . At this point of time, I'm usually in the mood to play . To game . Yeah . But now .. I don't really feel like playing anymore . Just wana sleep or something . Tired though I sleep really early already . Perhaps its my cold ><

Don't feel like typing what happened these past few days . Laziness . Shall just talk about today . If on the way, I remember anything from yesterday, then I'll just add it in then . 

Now featuring .. JOLENE THE .. .. .. NEWSPAPER WARRIOR ! At least that's what she called herself . Was really bored . Then Jolene was sacrificed by us :X In the end she was numb and just played along . 

POSE 1 !



POSE 2 ! Oh . And realised that I'm wearing rodney's house shirt ? :P Exchanged it with XueEr :X Heh . Quite a number said that I looked better in this shirt xD I agree :X



POSE 3!



POSE 4 !



POSE 5 ! "Gloves" added by MingSheng last minute . Who really wants it to be in .



The shoes . They are Crocs :X I tried my best . LOL . Cut holes and everything .



My newspaper tie ! :D








Deisgners to be ! :X



Check out a short introduction by herself and laugh out LOUD ! :P


Thats kind of the only fun thing that happened today . The other hours were spent in .. boredness or something . Guess I would have quite a packed schedule for the following days . Well .. To prepare for the upcoming Japan trip you see ><>

Oh yeahs . Suddenly remember bits and pieces of what happened yesterday . After school accompanied XueEr to find MingSheng and others to get back her laptop . As I had a dance meeting only at 5pm, so I tagged along . Saw YeowKeng, YangJie and MingSheng playing badminton with Shannon and their secondary school friends . XueEr was blaming YangJie like crazy for ruining her shoes :X Actually it wasn't his fault either . But indirectly yes . She stepped into the mud because of him .

The story went like this . YangJie was supposed to help XueEr call MingSheng over and return her her laptop but in the end he got distracted and played badminton with them . We decided that he is really similar to that FedEx commercial . That doggy . LOL . If you watch tv, you would understand xD After XueEr left, played badminton with Shannon's friends . Han Hui and ... Wee Liang if I didn't remember the names wrongly . Been SOOO LONG since I played badminton . Fun :D Heh .

I miss volleyball ! ><>

Hm .. yeah . Thats all I remember . Kind of distracted because beside this window, I'm watching Taiyou no Uta . YUI ~ ! :D Quite a nice movie but its a little draggy ><" And I TAKE BACK MY WORDS :X YUI IS GOOD LOOKING . LOL . Her singing rocks seriously and can't doubt her guitar skills . One part of the movie where she was moving the bus stop stand was hilarious . The last part when she wore the "ALIEN" suit was really touching . And the song rocks . GOODBYE DAYS . nice nice ~ ><><>

Here it is :DD Love it people ..




GoodBye Days - YUI 

dakara ima ai ni yuku sou kimetanda 
That's why now, I'm coming to meet you . That's what I've decided .
poketto no kono kyoku wo kimi ni kikasetai 
The song in my pocket, I want to let you listen to it .
sotto voryuumu wo agete tashikamete mita yo 
Raising the soft volume, to make sure it's just right

OH GOOD BYE DAYS ima kawaru ki ga suru kinou made ni SO LONG 
oh goodbye days, now I know things are going to change . Until yesterday, SO LONG
kakko yokunai yasashisa ga soba ni aru kara 
unstylishly but staying gently by my side, that's why
La la la ~WITH YOU 
with you 

katahou no earphone wo kimi ni watasu 
passing you one side of my earphones
yukkuri to nagare komu kono shunkan 
slowly, in that moment when the music starts flowing
 umaku aisete imasu ka? tama ni mayou kedo 
do I have the ability to love you properly ? But sometime's I'll get lost

OH GOOD BYE DAYS ima kawari hajimeta mune no oku ALL RIGHT 
oh goodbye days, now, its beginning to change but deep inside my heart it's alright
kakko yokunai yasashisa ga soba ni aru kara 
unstylishly but staying gently by my side, that's why
La la la ~WITH YOU 
with you 

dekireba kanashii omoi nante shitakunai 
If I could, I don't want to think about the sadness
demo yatte kuru deshou? 
But you'll definitely turn up, won't you ?
sono toki egao de YEAH HELLO! MY FRIEND nantesa 
At this time, with a smile, YEAH HELLO MY FRIEND, how shall I say this ?
ieta nara ii noni... 
Its fine even if I said it out loud 

onaji uta wo kuchi zusamu toki soba ni ite I WISH 
When I humming the same song, I wish I was by your side
kakko yokunai yasashisa ni aete yokatta yo 
I'm glad that I met your uncool brand of kindness

La la la …Good-bye days 
La la la …Good-bye days
La la la …Good-bye days 

No comments: