Thursday, November 20, 2008

LOVES :D STUFFED LION

Yesterday I didn't have the mood to type this post . And yeah . Here I am ! To type about what happened . 

I wasn't late while meeting Jolene because she told me earlier the previous day that if I am late, at 8.30am sharp, she would throw my subway cookies onto the track . Now wouldn't those double chocolate cookies go to waste ? No way man :P So I walked so fast to the mrt station in case my cookies get squashed .

Well . 2 minutes . So lucky :X Well . So we waited for the train and all . Wasn't late . There was no breakfast provided . Jolene and I were so hungry but there was teabreak ! And guess what was there ? CAKES ! Gosh . I just realised for all the meals provided, I only ate the desserts :X There was strawberry cheesecake, oreo cheesecake and marble cheesecake . It was great ! Gosh . They just melt in your mouth man ! LOVE IT ! :X I want to eat more of it ! But I couldn't take more because we have to make sure others get to eat it too :D

Jolene on the other hand, ate to her heart's content . She had 2 servings . Kind of crazy for a person of her size yeah . Sometimes it puzzles me how good an appetite people can have . Ahh . I'm craving for milk right now . As in fresh milk in my fridge xD Oh well . I just have to finish this post first .

There were more talks . Jolene and I realised that all the lecturers were from other countries ! Only 2 were from Singapore . Oh wait three . But its really little . I told Jolene its our plan . We get foreign talents to teach our young and then leaving none for their own countries :P Of course it ain't true . But we had to assure ourselves somehow . We also were betting on which is of higher status . Doctor or Professor . And she won . She said Professor . I thought it was doctor all along ! Well I least I know now .
Then we went for campus tour . Jolene and I were discussing our future prospects . Jeannette and her wants to go to NTU . I think NUS might be a better choice because its more recognized in the world . And I also found out that every faculty is different so better do your research before applying for a school . Faculty of Engineering in NUS is nearing Top Ten already . In the world I mean . That surprised me as NUS is 20 plus in the world ranking for universities . So yeah . Do your homework if not you might regret . I want to study Pyschology or maybe Business . Engineering seems boring to me somehow ><
Then I told Jolene about that time when LingLan and me went for Pre-U seminar and saw the School of Art, Design and Media . The design was really good . Those that have read my post before might have remembered that I've already mentioned this in my post last time . Its really cool . It feels like a heart shape . LingLan and me wanted to go there at night and just lie on the flat grass and gaze upon the stars . Little did we know that the teachers were patrolling around and hence that thought was destroyed . But I did took many strolls during the night near the hostels with my room mate . It was an awesome experience . While everything was so quiet and we walked on . The silence wasn't overwhelming but instead it made us feel at ease and relaxed . From then on, I've learnt to enjoy the silence (:

Take a look at this . Install the plug-in if needed because its worth it ! :D

Then we went back to the School of Engineering . We were bored and started to take pictures and videos . This is Jolene promoting the chairs in Engineering Auditorium . We assumed that this chair was designed by the engineers and its really innovative as it prevents us from rolling the chair around as it might be distracting . But we still can move around normally with the chair . The design is cool . Now, play the video and let Jolene the promoter tell us about it xD



Photos time ! Jolene thinking that this was kind of abstract in some sense .



She's out of her mind lately . Don't mind her . And somehow she's using my sweater as a fashion accesory .



Candid ! :X



We went to ST Kinetics . It was cool . We had to deposit our mobile phones in case of any leak out of information . Saw the SAR21 for the first time in my life though my family members have been discussing it lately ever since my brother got into the army . I always had no clue about what they were talking about . The guy did live firing . They had this laser thing to ensure accuracy . Its so cool . Feels like a game but of course its NOT ! Human lives are in danger here . Don't play with it ><
We saw the Bronco . Cool stuff . Its used to help people in disaster prone areas . Like it was used to help people from SiChuan during the SiChuan earthquake and all . But its really expensive so they are trying to bring down the course . The guy was really friendly . He was like trying to make Jolene and me interested in joining them next time and ensured us that they are female engineers . In fact there were tons of them inside . He agreed that females are starting to make their way to the top already . Agreed ! :X 

Went back and did feedback forms . We got a souvenior ! A stuff lion ! So happy :P That's like one of the best things . Heh ~

On the way back, Jolene was crazy still .





Caught Sumatra unarmed !



Same with Kitty :P



Smile people ! :D



Bag gallery . We compared and came to a conclusion that Jolene's bag fitted perfectly as a background . I was trying to influence them in buying shiny bags . If you look at this picture, its high percentage you would notice mine first because of the color :P



Jolene with her artistic look .





Jurong island gifts .



THE LION ! SO CUTE RIGHT ! xD



Guess that was all for yesterday . And lets go on about today !

Went for dance today . Arrived quite early . Been so long since we saw the seniors and also Dapheny, our dance instructor . Warm ups were as usual a mental toture . Its about you being able to hold on . She told us "good luck" before she started . We needed the luck desperately . LOL . Darn .

I'm getting stressed up . But thanks to the seniors and everyone around . Thanks for helping ! :D Love ya guys . Made me feel better . Realised that I have a lot to work on but I shall try my best . Since I was given the chance, might was well work hard on it right :D 

Then met up with Jolene, Shannon and Melvin . Went to have lunch in the Japanese foodcourt at Northpoint . As usual funny stuff happened . They just couldn't understand why I ordered my dish because apparently, it was omelette and know something ? I don't eat egg . I thought maybe I should give it a try . Second thing, inside was all vegetables . Gosh and its only cabbage and lettuce . Shannon and Jolene were trying to come to a conclusion whether it was cabbage or lettuce but in the end they leave it as both . As usual we couldn't get what Shannon was saying and he gave up . Trying to camouflage with the wall . Melvin tried to brighten him up by feeding him . In the end made us all sick . So hilarious . We crapped around for SO LONG ! 

Finally made our way to Suntec City safely with the guidiance of Melvin . Thanks ! BookFest was kind of crazy . Huge and we couldn't find books that we wanted . Shannon settled for a Guitar guidebook . Melvin on the otherhand bought a triology . I bought a mystery fiction book while Jolene accompanied us for the entire journey . Couldn't find Eclipse still . Was disappointed . Melvin was fustrated as all the triologies that he found had a book missing . Oh well . Fate huh ? :P We also found some books depicting dreams but we just couldn't find any sense out of them . Melvin wanted to find what it means to be chased by a shark . In the end the book said that it was a fear of intimacy . He was there insisting there was something wrong with the book :P Really ~ ? xP Heh . Melvin was insane . Going high over some weird books . I couldn't understand it and they concluded that I was slow .

I was complaining to Jolene that I'm being blamed so much today for no reason . Melvin said that I'm just some innocent party or victim . Wonder what was wrong with everyone ><
Went for Subway . Yummy . We were discussing about some stuff . Confidential to us only :P 

Rushed home because of my curfew . Thanks everyone for rushing with me . I apologize for any indigestion ><

Well . Yeah . So now I'm safely home . Time to go to sleep soon . Got to bring high heels to school for dance tomorrow . Dapheny going to teach us how to walk properly like supermodels . Cool huh . Little did anyone know how I look when I wear high heels . ROBOT ! I can't even walk properly . I'm too afraid to fall seriously . Okay .

Time to sleep people . NIGHTS :D

Sometimes, you're just saying the words . I can't really comprehend some stuff and its funny how we can learn from drama serials . I've learnt something today . Well .. It was really enlightening . Something that I've pondered so much and finally I've got an answer . Was quite shocked actually .

So that was what you wanted ..

No comments: