Friday, December 05, 2008

and when it happens, it's all too late ..

Lazy to blog ? Yeah . Been the case lately . Ain't doing much or should I say that everyday is almost the same . If I wanted to blog I might as well just copy and paste what happened yesterday . Or perhaps its because I can't really remember what happened . Too much are in my mind lately and I guess all I can do is type posts that are too short and meaningless .

Found out that something that affects me like crazy - my sensitive nose, is due to oversensitive immune system which identifies something harmless as something harmful . And there's no 100% way to cure it . People could try to have medical cure or maybe just live with it which most of us are doing right now .

Except that it really irritates me when the temperature just gets a little lower, my nose starts to get runny and all . Therefore I'm always seen with my hoodie just in case I feel a little cold . If not you would see me sniffing until I'm out of that place .

Oh yeah . And I listened to Twilight's original soundtrack today . Great songs ! Darn . Would want the CD so badly . Heh . And yeah . I want to watch it so BADLY ! Its already OUT in other countries and other people are so satisfied watching it . While me on the otherhand who can only wait for 18dec to arrive, have to try and not read comments that might be spoilers or even get tempted to watch the movie online . But the feeling is different when you watch it in a cinema . That's all I can say and because of that I would control myself (:

Well . Time for a sick person to sleep . Ain't good if I'm not getting enough rest . And I wouldn't get to enjoy myself if I'm still sick in Japan .

Peace out (:

Ps. Leave out all the rest by Linkin Park is one of the songs that I enjoy in the soundtrack .

I fret too much and now I start to accept the fact that I might .. But perhaps its not a bad idea after all . I mean seriously why pull down the rest right ? And if whatever I do not only benefits the others but myself . Then I guess it should be fine . For now, I should just focus on whats on , then just worry for the future ..


once again .
believe in yourself .

i'm trying to .

No comments: