Friday, December 19, 2008

YO ! Guess what ? I'm back from Japan . Okay . That was yesterday news already ! If you just realised that now while reading this post, YOU'RE OUTDATED ! :P

Heh . I'm just too lazy to blog about my Japan trip now . There's too much photos not ready yet . Have to gather from my friends and all . So I shall type it soon okay :D

Been watching Bu Liang Xiao Hua from the morning till now . Rainie's voice is !! ><" Irritating man :X And the Jap guy is a total hottie ! When he smiles, I think everyone just melts . He have smiling eyes ! So cute . And he's always smiling in the show . When he smiles, his eyes sparkles ! Gosh . I'm crazy . LOL . 

Tomorrow gona watch Twilight which is like FINALLY ?! I've already read like all the books . Now its time for the movie ! 

Time to sleep now . Bye people ! Love lots ! :DD

aim low . disappointments are difficult to handle with .

No comments: