Monday, December 15, 2008

JAPANNNN !!

One word . BROKE !

Been spending so much . Gosh . I'm only left with like 5000¥right now which is less than 100 singapore dollars when converted . Bought lots of stuff again today . Changing hotels already tomorrow and I'm trying to stuff everything that I bought into the luggage but it seems a little impossible . Bought a really nice bag today ! xD There's so many stuff that has music notes on them in Japan . And my bag too ! ( That was dam obvious ) . I also bought a new wallet ! Time to get rid of the old one . I love the old one but it is torn and tattered already . Also bought Joyce's birthday present . Oh and I bought LingLan's birthday present already too . Be happy okay . Your presents are imported directly from Japan by Airbus =X Heh .

In the morning, we went to a high school . We were told to join them for an english class . Their age were of 16 to 19 I think . The first group that I joined consists of three guys . The second batch were all girls . And I realised that Japanese guys are so shy ! They were like smiling and talking to themselves . But I have to say there are quite a number of cute guys in each class :P The second thing that we noticed were that they are "recommended" to wear the school uniform unlike us which is COMPULSARY . Hence most of them were in their own clothes . In the first class, there was this rocker group . People who plays the guitar and all . He has the look that he plays the electric guitar or something . Way cool !

The second class that we joined were much more noisy . Or should I use another word for it . LOL . I think its because the first class was the first period hence most of them were late . And even if they were late, there was no punishment for them at all . The four girls were so CUTE . Girls are much more outspoken than guys . And once we said that we were from Singapore, the first thing they did was to mimic the merlion . They used their hands to form a shape of a merlion and then put it from their mouth way down which resembles the merlion with water coming out from their mouth . It was so cute ! One of them were DBSK FANS ! GOSH ! WOOTS :D When I said that I love music from Japanese singers naming some like YUI, they were like "waa yeah .. YUI ! " with that really happy look on their face which is so cute ! KAWAI-NA ! Then they started asking questions that were on slips of paper which were used to guide the interaction .

First question, do you like school ? I was busy shaking my head then they had the shocked look on their faces . On first impression, I thought I've said something wrong . To my surprise, they burst out laughing and highfive-ed with me . They continued on saying "me too me too" . That scene was so cute . One of them was 15 years old, a really pretty girl . She was SO FRIENDLY . She kept asking the teacher to come and help translate due to the prominent language barrier . So she went "dakaro-chan" ~ with that really cute voice . If I were a guy, I would melt immediately man . She's just so cute . Then she started introducing her friends giving some really hilarious nicknames such as Chucky . Those who have watched the movie would understand . She didn't mean that she was ugly, she's a real cutie but the point is she's like carved out from a doll . We were so sad when we had to leave . She whipped out her phone and took a picture with all of us . Shall upload it when I'm back in Singapore . I have a feeling that its going to be picture overloaded . LOL .

Then we went to another music school in the afternoon . We joined a tap dance class . TAP DANCE IS SOOO FUN ! Gosh . WenQi and I were really sad as our feet were too big so we couldn't try the dance with the real shoes . So the teacher got another student to try out . In the end, everyone got to try out with our own shoes . As in just learn the steps . It's so cool . The assistant who teached us is SOOO pretty when she smiles . Gosh . I think I'm sounding like a les . LOL . We got really sweaty in the end and the point is I were even wearing thermal wear ! I was drenched from head to toe with my sweat .

Ate American pizza for dinner . Finally, a meal without rice . But ... Well . I prefer rice :P I just like Japanese dishes more . Each of us had to eat like 5 slices which is a huge chore to me as I usually can only stuff two slices down ! So 5 was like more than double ? Real challenge . Dance mates were encouraging me on and I finally swallowed it down . You might be wondering why not just leave it ? Japanese people don't like it when we waste food so we have to try to finish almost everything no matter what . So yeah . Anyways ain't having much of an appetite lately . I wonder why =/

After that was shopping time ! I spent like 150 bucks ? This is so ridiculous because it seemed so LITTLE . But in fact when I converted I was like gosh . I spent so much . Tokyo is a SHOPPING PARADISE . Everything looks good and seemed like they are asking you to buy them . All those bold designs and colours that cannot be seen in Singapore malls are all in these shops . I bought my boots ! Vost around 80 bucks which is real expensive if compared to Singapore stuff but real cheap if compared within Japan . You just cannot imagine how expensive Japan stuff are . Almost everyone around spent more than half of the total amount of money that they brought . The teachers and dance instructor are using cards already . If only I had one ! Darn . Lucky Singapore ain't a shopping paradise, or else my dad would have to suffer .

Tomorrow there's still DisneyLand yet I have like nothing left already . No idea how I can spend my money . Going to spend the whole day there so everyone can expect LOTS of photos ! When I reach back Singapore, I would blog detailedly again WITH pictures . And at that time when you read the super ultra long post ever that might even set a length record in my blog, remember to prepare food and view it in a well-lit room because YOU would spend a long time on it . Cheerios to people who even manage to finish it without SKIPPING .

Okay . Time to go and slack in some dance and art mates room . Made lots of friends ! So happy ! Shall stop here !

CYAS PEOPLE ! <33 JAPAN !

No comments: