Sunday, December 07, 2008

memories

One word I'm feeling right now . Dizzy ><" 15minutes already . Still having that feeling . Just came home from Jurong Point . The car ride is scary . As in, when I was on the way home, I could feel my head turning and turning . Gosh . I wonder when I would get use to this . Or maybe, I'm just too reliant on MRT =l

Well . Today was a white day . LOL . Bleach-in all the way from morning till I went out for dinner .

Went to Grandma house today . Dad wanted to fix the tap . Uh .. And my grandma house is just next block in case you have no idea . Yeah . So its less than a 1minute walk . Helped my dad carry the tool box . Tried my best to be his assistant . Did nothing actually . Only sat there and waited for his orders . LOL :P Guess its not that difficult actually .

Came back home . Told my mum that I made it into a water fountain . My mum really believed me and asked why did that happened . I answered with a serious look " Cause I'm just laming you " . She gave me that -____- look . LOL . So cute :P

Then I watched bleach all the way till episode 20 . Gosh . Its getting nicer and nicer . Especially when Ichigo turns into a real deathgod on his own . Relying only on his deathgod powers . That was way cool . Yah . So I guess I'm going to become whiter if you catch what I mean xP

Went to Jurong Point with my dad and mum . When we walked into the mall, there was this long stretch of Japanese resturants in B1 . Shocked me . I mean, its really a huge part . Its kind of weird . Weren't they snatch business from each other ? ><" And I couldn't find any cake shops except Coffee Bean ? Way sad man !

Ate in Kopitiam . The baked rice there is x_x . Never ate anything worse before . I mean its not even baked rice . The rice is just plain rice with some weird cheese on top . And the chicken is just normal chicken while teriyaki sauce is poured on top of it . Totally =~ Well . Should have just ate baked rice in PastaMania or something . Dad ate the worst dumplings ever . As in .. the one that has meat inside . Not the rice dumpling . You know what I mean ><" He said that the skin was like .. Ah . I don't know how to describe it . But we were all dissatisfied with the food . I was wondering why everyone around us were enjoying their dinner . Or maybe, we were that UNLUCKY to buy all the bad stuff .

Went to CoffeeBean and had Tiramisu . YUMMY ~ Dad had fruit cake . Mum had LemonZest . She was complaining that it was real sour . I thought it was fine . Real good . I love sour stuff xD And also sweet stuff . Maybe not THAT sweet but yeah ! xD That's why I love sour and sweet meat :X Oops . Out of the question . Heh ~ 

Walked around trying to find a scarf to buy . Every time I walk pass Fox, I would feeling like crying . Its like an arrow piercing through my heart . Should have bought the beanie and scarf ! AHH ! That's what will happen when you hesitate too much . When you get back to the shop and finally decide to buy it, ITS GONE . OVER . OUT OF THE SHELVES . YOU WILL NEVVVVERRR GET IT . Yeah . Its that sad . And till now I still can't find anything nicer . If anyone find striped scarfs or beanies that consists of the colours pink and grey or brown . Tell me yeah . Thanks xD

Anyways I saw witnessed this scene . There was this china guy behind me in the queue . And he was paying for his stuff . So he was giving a dollar by a dollar . Then the cashier kept re-counting over and over again and telling him not enough . She kept giving that "sigh-ed " face . I thought that the cashier could at least display a better customer service instead of discriminating him just because he's from China . I'm sure if its a Caucasian, she would have reacted differently and perhaps even smiling to him or her . 

Bought CandyCanes ! :P Yummy ~ My dad is really lame man . Can't remember the jokes that he cracked because there were TOO many . But he really brightens us up . LOL . Because he's just freaking hilarious . 

Okay . Time to become whiter :P Buhbye ~ xD

they bring up so much memories ..
every single thing

No comments: