Tuesday, December 30, 2008

WHEE :DD

Went out today to meet Jolene, YangJie, Shannon and Melvin to study . 

When I reached, Jolene, YangJie and Shannon were there already . Jolene and YangJie eating really happily making so much noise . Shannon was doing maths .

Been SOOO long since I saw Jolene ! :P Heh ~ Missed her so much . When she is not here, it feels so quiet . Jolene bought stuff back from Thailand for us ! :DD Whee ~ Really hilarious . She gave YangJie, Shannon and Melvin each a bag of biscuits . ChocoBanana Pocky, Magi mee and stuff . YangJie was complaining that it was so random and he has that box of pocky at home already so it was nothing special . Jolene was trying her best to make it unique . She added on saying that the plastic bag has Thailand words on it . LOL . She gave me a scarf :D Thanks ~ Just nice . I want a scarf of that colour and yay ! I got it :D Heh ~ YangJie continued teasing Jolene saying that it is some kind of tablecloth thing . Jolene was trying her best to defend herself saying that everyone in Thailand is using it . She then continued to show us how to wear it . The different methods . So funny :P

Ate chocolate sundae pie . A must eat :X Then started studying after like so long xP Did maths questions . And for so long, I only completed 5 questions and a half . Question 6 is not counted as I couldn't finish it . YangJie and Jolene were helping me patiently, trying to spot the mistake but they just couldn't find it . In the end all of us gave up because we spent like near to half an hour for that question :X Hehe . Melvin and Shannon left early . Sharine came .

Then YangJie and Jolene started discussing about jogging in Bishan Park . I want to join in ! But I'm so lazy x.x Its like .. I rather die than travel there in the morning . It's not the running part but the part when you have to go there early in the morning . And the WORST thing ! Waking up early ><" That's madness to me ! Oh yeah . And Jolene gave me a Swensens coupon . The first thing I said when I saw it was " Oh thanks . Uh .. It expires tmr ? LOL " . When Melvin came along, I passed it to Melvin and he said the same thing as me . I mean .. tomorrow ? LOL ><"

Yvonne came along . So Sharine, Yvonne and me proceeded to Xin Wang at northpoint . Chose a window seat . Oh wait . There ain't any windows anyways . LOL :P Waited for LingLan and ChiWei to arrive . While waiting, we made decisions on what to order . I couldn't find anything special at all or anything appealing to me . So I ended up closing my eyes and randomly placing my finger on an option . While we waited, the waitress kept coming to us and asked if we wanted to place our order yet . Finally LingLan arrived and we placed our orders . ChiWei came along and placed hers too :D

Was really disappointed with the food . It tasted like magi mee or something . And there was nothing special at all . Well .. Only the drinks tasted fine ?

Ice blended peach was nice xD LingLan was stiring the drink and ta-dah ! A smiley face ! 



The Ice HK milk tea was really nice !!! xDD Started chatting and stuff . Talked about ghost stories in our schools . Seems like the squash court and LTs are a place where these things always happen .

After that walked around Northpoint . Not much things to shop afterall :l



Sharine with her goofy look :P



Yvonne and LingLan .



ChiWei . It was quite hilarious because she was tired . Then her eyes were like closing . When I wanted to take a picture of her, she suddenly became "alive" . LOL .



Yet, after so many attempts, it's still not a nice picture . Oh well ><"

Went home after that . Thanks ChiWei for the christmas presents :D Thanks Jolene for the scarf too xD

Last of all, 
 LINGLAN IS CUTE !

I was forced to do this :X LOL .
All the little things (:


don't ..

No comments: